General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Plantar Fasciitis

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 4 posts · 309 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 November 2005
Last activity
3 December 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
309
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. It just will not go away.Seeing the Dr. now. Just wanted to here what
    you had to say.

  2. I tried everything when I had PF in the past. The only thing that
    really helped were night splints. I use the Salzburg Sox. I don't know
    if it is better or worse than other kinds.

    Jack

  3. I had PF about 6-7 years ago. Tried the splints and a few other things
    to no avail. I finally broke down and saw a podiatrist.
    $350 later, I had molded orthotics. Haven't worn a shoe
    without them since and nary a twinge.
    I run 20-25 mi./week. Half-marathon in Tucson this Sun.
    Going for under 2 hrs. Yee-hah!
    Pete LaBerge

    Jack said:

    I tried everything when I had PF in the past. The only thing that
    really helped were night splints. I use the Salzburg Sox. I don't know
    if it is better or worse than other kinds.

    Jack

  4. "Jack" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I tried everything when I had PF in the past. The only thing that
    really helped were night splints. I use the Salzburg Sox. I don't know
    if it is better or worse than other kinds.

    Jack

    I'll second the Salzburg Sock. That was the best money I have spent
    on treating PF. At least I can walk in the mornings. Have had it now
    for about 2 weeks. Prolly gonna be another 4 -6 before I start trying
    some very light treadmill work (walking) and then extremely
    slowly increase pace/frequency.

    This hasn't been fun, but it has forced me to focus on the "real" training
    issues (i.e. stretching, core strength).

    WadeV

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.