playground toys

Nice, for anyone thats interested here are some pics from a UK 'shore
area, just wish I was close enough to play :-(

<http://tonysphotos.fotopic.net/c446545.htmlp>

Steve.

*ahem*

G.T. wrote:
> "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in

message
> news:[email protected]...
> > *ahem*
> > <http://tonysphotos.fotopic.net/c446545.html>
> >

> You guys training for the circus?
>
> GT

Yeah, the Steve Eckersley & Bailey Circus. All they need is
greasepaint and they're hitting the road.

JDirt

> G.T. wrote:
> > "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in

> message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > *ahem*
> > > <http://tonysphotos.fotopic.net/c446545.html>
> > >

> > You guys training for the circus?
> >
> > GT

> Yeah, the Steve Eckersley & Bailey Circus. All they need is
> greasepaint and they're hitting the road.
>
> JDirt

Whassup, you two clowns need work or summink?!?

Shaun aRe

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> I finally got all my stunt/structure photos in one place. Everything is
> outdoors, too.
>
> http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/penny/biking/album2/index.html

There's something like this down the road from me.
http://www.kettenfetzer.de/trainigsgelande.htm
http://www.kettenfetzer.de/north.htm
http://www.kettenfetzer.de/arbeitseins.htm

The land was donated by the city of Worms to build a trick-park and is
supported by the local bike shop. You can see the towers of the Worms
cathederal in some of the photos. They've added on some new stuff
recently that isn't shown and are always expanding the course. I'd love
to build something like this.

Since the nearest hilly areas are about 45 minutes drive/train away,
it's the closest technical singletrack around.

Bruce

For people who obviously don't want to try anything outside of their
normal riding you two sure do like to post about it. Insecure at all?

Steve.

spademan o---[) * wrote:
> For people who obviously don't want to try anything outside of their
> normal riding you two sure do like to post about it. Insecure at all?
>
> Steve.

Please Steve, tell us all about your travels and where you have ridden.
I want to hear about all of the deserts, alpine areas, hardwood
forests and tropical forests you have ridden in instead of the circus
stunts in your backyard.

If Greg and I seem stuck, riding the same place and same trails the
same way since the 80's to you, then one can only wonder what you think
of the rest of the people in his World that call themselves mountain
bikers.

Again, there's mountain biking in the dirt and there's all of that
clown circus junk that isn't.

JD

ahh here it comes, the 'I'm considerably more mountain bikey than you'
diatribe...
I ride all sorts, the English Lake district, North Wales and the Peak
District within a few hours drive keeps me very busy, and yet sometimes
I prefer to ride a few jumps in the woods. Its all riding JD, stop
pretending that you can tell me different.
Steve.