Playing in puddles

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
Took the Mountain Bike out today to explore some new areas of Lake Dennison, which I live right next to. Ended up with some frozen feet by rides end. For a 100 bucks last year this mountain bike has been a blast.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well a little frozen feet never hurt anyone. I actually love my rides in the cold and it reminds me of when I used to live up north a couple of years back. I do not really like riding in the slow and getting wet, but a little brisk wind is perfect conditions to me. This feels like it would be a good little ride...glad you enjoyed it.

I used to ride year round in New England, but as I've aged and don't race anymore I limit riding outside in winter. I have to be in the mood to get wet, and have gone out in thunder storms before just for fun. A good headwind just makes you work harder, and no pain no gain. Enjoy your riding rz3300 !

Looks like fun to me. If i go into something knowing it's going to be muddy and wet I don't mind. Hmmm... this could easily be misinterpreted. Oh well. LOL

Looks like you had a great time! I can't want until summer time when I can bring out my bike and do the same.:D