Playing TAG with an 8-wheeler

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 12:31:28 -0000, "Clive George" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"David Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzoEhhIk5ks
>>
>> Work safe (in terms of no lewd content etc.)
>>
>> I believe LS Mike has something to do with this?

>Who noticed the bike courier walking down the steps, not riding, even though
>he was theoretically trying hard? (ping Simon :) )

It remined me of that 'things you learn from Hollywood' list:

No 27: Someone will easily *nearly* catch someone else up no matter how much of
a head start they have but will not be able to cover the last 20 yards no matter
how long they try.

I don't know who would be fastest through London (although I have my suspicions
- how fast can a skater go in those situations before the lack of decent brakes
becomes a liability) but I'm damned sure that the would not be that close for
that long - certainly not without the leader changing from time to time.