Pleasant ride

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got back from a short (9 mile) ride with my two kids, 7 and 10, along the canalside and woods
    near us. (Eastwood to Nottingham) Lovely warm sun, pleasant evening air, people out in bank side
    pubs, really rather pleasant. No bombing down mountain sides, no breakneck speeds, plenty of stops
    for the little 'un and I really, thoroughly, absolutely enjoyed every minute .. Gonna relax with a
    couple of bottles of the brown nectar now methinks .. ;)

--

Completed 1540 Seti work units in 11588 hours http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/

Tags:

2. Simon Mason

Simon Mason Guest

news:[email protected]...
    > Just got back from a short (9 mile) ride with my two kids, 7 and 10, along the canalside and woods
    > near us. (Eastwood to Nottingham) Lovely warm sun, pleasant evening air, people out in bank side
    > pubs, really rather pleasant. No bombing down mountain sides, no breakneck speeds, plenty of stops
    > for the little 'un and I really, thoroughly, absolutely enjoyed every minute .. Gonna relax with a
    > couple of bottles of the brown nectar now methinks .. ;)

Been for walks myself along that canal, past DHL's house and over the railway line, very nice.

Did 30 miles today filming blokes drilling holes in the road with nothing on other than shorts and
    shoes to make a safety video for my work mates on the subject of shopping contractors not wearing
    their PPE. Got a few stares, I can tell you.
    --
    Simon Mason Anlaby East Yorkshire. 53°44'N 0°26'W http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a brief moment of lucidity Simon Mason scribbled:

> news:[email protected]...
    >> Just got back from a short (9 mile) ride with my two kids, 7 and 10, along the canalside and
    >> woods near us. (Eastwood to Nottingham) Lovely warm sun, pleasant evening air, people out in bank
    >> side pubs, really rather pleasant. No bombing down mountain sides, no breakneck speeds, plenty of
    >> stops for the little 'un and I really, thoroughly, absolutely enjoyed every minute .. Gonna relax
    >> with a couple of bottles of the brown nectar now methinks .. ;)
    >
    > Been for walks myself along that canal, past DHL's house and over the railway line, very nice.
    >
    > Did 30 miles today filming blokes drilling holes in the road with nothing on other than shorts and
    > shoes to make a safety video for my work mates on the subject of shopping contractors not wearing
    > their PPE. Got a few stares, I can tell you.

Heheheh .. oooeererrrr missus .. ;)

--

Completed 1540 Seti work units in 11588 hours http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/