Please donate to the Ed Gin-foundation



M

Mikael

Guest
We're either buying him a life or pills for his condition.
Whatever is cheapest.

Sometimes it makes me very happy that there is a major ocean
between me and the American crackpots. You sure seem
to have a lot of them.
 
A

Al Luminium

Guest
Geez Mickey, just visit one of your famous Amsterdam coffee shops. A spliff
or two should make you right with the world and all your disfunctional
BROLLY buds. Oh, BTW, Johnny wanted to know if his ******** put you off
buying, what was it, two VK's from Kamil?

"Mikael" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> We're either buying him a life or pills for his condition.
> Whatever is cheapest.
>
> Sometimes it makes me very happy that there is a major ocean
> between me and the American crackpots. You sure seem
> to have a lot of them.




----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
 
M

Mickey Moile

Guest
Goebbels huh? How could someone form a country that was occupied by the
nazis use a name like Goebbels, why not Himmler, or Speers, or how about
Mengele? Yeah how about joesefmengle for a email address you insensitive
dolt?


"Mikael" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> We're either buying him a life or pills for his condition.
> Whatever is cheapest.
>
> Sometimes it makes me very happy that there is a major ocean
> between me and the American crackpots. You sure seem
> to have a lot of them.




----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
 
M

Mark Leuck

Guest
I imagine that's a common last name there, this page is from a guy in
Holland

http://translate.google.com/transla...s.com/&prev=/search?q=Goebbels&hl=en&lr=&sa=G

"Mickey Moile" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Goebbels huh? How could someone form a country that was occupied by the
> nazis use a name like Goebbels, why not Himmler, or Speers, or how about
> Mengele? Yeah how about joesefmengle for a email address you insensitive
> dolt?
>
>
> "Mikael" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > We're either buying him a life or pills for his condition.
> > Whatever is cheapest.
> >
> > Sometimes it makes me very happy that there is a major ocean
> > between me and the American crackpots. You sure seem
> > to have a lot of them.

>
>
>
> ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet

News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+

Newsgroups
> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption

=----
 
A

Al Luminium

Guest
"Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I imagine that's a common last name there, this page is from a guy in
> Holland


That's not Mickey's last name. Notice the hotmail account? Mickey's last
name is something like "Suckup", or "Sycophant".

> http://translate.google.com/transla...s.com/&prev=/search?q=Goebbels&hl=en&lr=&sa=G
>
> "Mickey Moile" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Goebbels huh? How could someone form a country that was occupied by the
>> nazis use a name like Goebbels, why not Himmler, or Speers, or how about
>> Mengele? Yeah how about joesefmengle for a email address you insensitive
>> dolt?
>>
>>
>> "Mikael" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> > We're either buying him a life or pills for his condition.
>> > Whatever is cheapest.
>> >
>> > Sometimes it makes me very happy that there is a major ocean
>> > between me and the American crackpots. You sure seem
>> > to have a lot of them.

>>
>>
>>
>> ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet

> News==----
>> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+

> Newsgroups
>> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption

> =----
>
>
>




----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
 
C

Calvin Ratzingger

Guest
Doesn't take much to make the simple minded happy these days. Glad for you
Mickel. Just keep to your side of the major ocean if you don't mind.


"Mikael" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
<snip>
> Sometimes it makes me very happy that there is a major ocean
> between me and the American crackpots. You sure seem
> to have a lot of them.
 
Mickey,

I think that Heydrich and Eichmann belong in this group, but not Speers
any more than would Rommel, but be that as it may. I think the last
name is actually "Seierup" ... not "Suckup" or "Sycophant" as indicated
by Al Luminum. If not his real name, then I don't know why he would
choose Goebbles. Then again, Al Luminum isn't Ed Gin's real name
either.

Jim McNamara

Mickey Moile wrote:
> Goebbels huh? How could someone form a country that was occupied by

the
> nazis use a name like Goebbels, why not Himmler, or Speers, or how

about
> Mengele? Yeah how about joesefmengle for a email address you

insensitive
> dolt?
>
>
> "Mikael" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > We're either buying him a life or pills for his condition.
> > Whatever is cheapest.
> >
> > Sometimes it makes me very happy that there is a major ocean
> > between me and the American crackpots. You sure seem
> > to have a lot of them.

>
>
>
> ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet

News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

120,000+ Newsgroups
> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption

=----