please help manchester to blackpool ride

phill booth

Jan 20, 2005
i have been trying all week to get riders who will be taking part in the manchester to blackpool ride in july,so far i do not have one person that is going to help me. i am trying to raise funds for an aid organisation called OUT OF THE ASHES (O.O.T.A) this organisation is dedicated to helping the poorest people of bosnia. (O.O.T.A) is a small organisation that relies on kind donations from the public and unlike many organisations we try to keep a personal approach any funds you could raise via sponsorship in the manchester to blackpool cycle ride will be put to great use, we can show you video footage and photographs so you will see where your donation will be spent. i will be doing this ride in july as i did last year please please please will you do it with me. you can email me on [email protected] i will give you any further information you require we have a news letter for you to read and hopefully we will be getting a web site in the near future. please help us to raise some funds this summer.
thanks phill booth (O.O.T.A)

phill booth said:
i have been trying all week to get riders who will be taking part in the manchester to blackpool ride in july,so far i do not have one person that is going to help me. i am trying to raise funds for an aid organisation called OUT OF THE ASHES (O.O.T.A) this organisation is dedicated to helping the poorest people of bosnia. (O.O.T.A) is a small organisation that relies on kind donations from the public and unlike many organisations we try to keep a personal approach any funds you could raise via sponsorship in the manchester to blackpool cycle ride will be put to great use, we can show you video footage and photographs so you will see where your donation will be spent. i will be doing this ride in july as i did last year please please please will you do it with me. you can email me on [email protected] i will give you any further information you require we have a news letter for you to read and hopefully we will be getting a web site in the near future. please help us to raise some funds this summer.
thanks phill booth (O.O.T.A)

do you know how many miles it is?

hello and thankyou for your interest it is 56 miles total and there are not many hills to climb, i did it last year in 4 hours and believe me i am not fit i usually train on the last minute with a few 20 mile rides, time wise you can take as long as you like, everybody is different the main thing is that you enjoy it. if you want to email me direct email [email protected].
thanks again for the interest phill