Please help me get laid.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Aug 17, 2007.

  1. Will you guys help me? I'm dieing of AIDS, and my last wish is not to
    die a virgin. My past IV drug useage has left me empty, sick, and
    longing to feel a nice big dick in my ass before I die.
    Will you take up a collection for me? Male prostitutes are cheap,so it
    won't take much.
    Thanks
    --
    _________________
    Alric Knebel

    http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.htmlhttp://www.ironeyefortress.com

    Tags:

  2. On Aug 18, 2:05 am, [email protected] wrote:
    > Will you guys help me? I'm dieing of AIDS, and my last wish is not to
    > die a virgin. My past IV drug useage has left me empty, sick, and
    > longing to feel a nice big dick in my ass before I die.
    > Will you take up a collection for me? Male prostitutes are cheap,so it
    > won't take much.
    > Thanks
    > --
    > Alric Knebel
    >
    > http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.htmlhttp://www.ironeyefort...

    The best I can do, is to hook you up with this REAL queer guy named
    "Ro" (short for Roger, but uses Ro in the gay bars) and since he too
    has a tiny pecker, you two will be all set.
    Lemme know