Please help me make up my mind [whick fork?]



On Mar 16, 1:08 pm, Slack <[email protected]> wrote:
> Please vote:
>
> Marz 66 RC2X
> or
> Fox 36 Vanilla
>
> --
> Slack



Do you wanna work on your fork, or ride it?

JD
 
Slack wrote:
> Please vote:
>
> Marz 66 RC2X
> or
> Fox 36 Vanilla
>
>
> --Slack

Fox
 
On Mar 16, 3:09 pm, wizardB <[email protected]> wrote:
> Slack wrote:
> > Please vote:

>
> > Marz 66 RC2X
> > or
> > Fox 36 Vanilla

>
> > --Slack

>
> Fox



Tell us more about wheels...

JD
 
On Mar 16, 2:08 pm, Slack <[email protected]> wrote:
> Please vote:
>
> Marz 66 RC2X
> or
> Fox 36 Vanilla
>
> --
> Slack


Vanilla, I love my 140mm......... SmOOOOOOth
 
On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:51:57 -0700, JD wrote:

> On Mar 16, 1:08 pm, Slack <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Please vote:
>>
>> Marz 66 RC2X
>> or
>> Fox 36 Vanilla
>>
>> --
>> Slack

>
>
> Do you wanna work on your fork, or ride it?
>
> JD


survery says???
 
On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:25:30 -0700, daddy wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:51:57 -0700, JD wrote:
>
>> On Mar 16, 1:08 pm, Slack <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Please vote:
>>>
>>> Marz 66 RC2X
>>> or
>>> Fox 36 Vanilla
>>>
>>> --
>>> Slack

>>
>>
>> Do you wanna work on your fork, or ride it?
>>
>> JD

>
> survery says???


sorry, slip of the finger...

"survey says???"
 
On Mar 17, 12:26 pm, daddy <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:25:30 -0700, daddy wrote:
> > On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:51:57 -0700, JD wrote:

>
> >> On Mar 16, 1:08 pm, Slack <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>> Please vote:

>
> >>> Marz 66 RC2X
> >>> or
> >>> Fox 36 Vanilla

>
> >>> --
> >>> Slack

>
> >> Do you wanna work on your fork, or ride it?

>
> >> JD

>
> > survery says???

>
> sorry, slip of the finger...
>
> "survey says???"



Lots of ppl give JD the finger

R
 
>>
>> >> Do you wanna work on your fork, or ride it?

>>
>> >> JD

>>
>> > survery says???

>>
>> sorry, slip of the finger...
>>
>> "survey says???"

>
>
> Lots of ppl give JD the finger
>
> R


I can't say that now.... he was one of the guys who
pointed me towards a Titus.... My SB is awesome!!!