Please help me promote my cycling t-shirt to encourage cycling and saving the planet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicalwolf4

Dec 13, 2009
I'm a student in Orlando Florida(about 45 minutes from Disney).

I am a digital media student. I love biking on nice days when I'm not in school or at work.

I was wondering if you guys could help me promote my cycling t shirt design? I have only 5 days to get as many votes of "I'd buy this as a tee" and 5/5 ratings as I possible can!

My design is of a bike and it is completely made up of words regarding the environment, saving the planet, cycling, exercising and recycling. I spent more than 15 hours working on it and I think I have a shot at having it printed by the company and winning some money for my design!

If you have a moment, please check it out and tell your friends! Then make an account on threadless.com(which will only take about 30 seconds). Log in, visit my design and click on "I'd buy this as a tee" and give it a 5/5 rating.

The link to the design is:

Re-Cycle

taniwha said:
Don't be so uncharitable. I'm going to think about it for a week, or so, then decide.

What do you think you'll decide in a week or so?

Did you see that 0 out of 1 members found my post helpful? How damning is that? That's almost as bad as getting a negative review on Roadbike Review, or worse: it's like having Tinea Pedis ask you to be his Facebook friend.

Oh, hey, I clicked on the thingee and voted your post as being helpful since your first sentence began with 'd' and ended with 'e.' I thought since that is a natural sequence....d,e......that your post had a nice synchronicity going for it and that it increased the chi content of the forum in general. Let me be the first to congratulate and thank you for your synergistic input and clever buoyancy.

alienator said:
What do you think you'll decide in a week or so?

Did you see that 0 out of 1 members found my post helpful? How damning is that? That's almost as bad as getting a negative review on Roadbike Review, or worse: it's like having Tinea Pedis ask you to be his Facebook friend.

I think it will be that I want to wear pink on christmas day.

I did see that, and thought it was most uncharitable, almost cruel, but you could have declined the friend request. We all know that all sorts of strange beings lurk in Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.