Please help me understand.........

Brian in VA

Jul 10, 2011
We're not all inconsiderate pricks, any more than all drivers are obnoxious, out of shape, douche nozzles. :) Have you seen any of them around?

I think you just happen to be lucky and are meeting more of them than you care to. Perhaps you've found yourself waiting for 20 or 30 seconds. On behalf of the less considerate, I apologize. I'm not sure of the laws in your state but here in VA, we're required to ride single file when impeding traffic. Doesn't mean everyone does but those of us who care to obey the law, do so. If the police enforce it as successfully as they do speeding laws, seat belt usage, and a host of others I can see you'd be frustrated.

I have to say, you seem proud to have almost hit one of those non-law abiding riders. What if you happened to have a lapse in attention for 5 seconds while driving your vehicle and a dump truck driver had just missed you. Would you expect him to be proud of scaring the **** out of you, too?

If you aren't a cyclist, by the way, let me invite you to join us! We'd like to help clean up our ranks and you sound like our kind of guy! Do be careful out there.

Best,

Brian in VA

Oh boy. A solid 9.7 out of 10 on pushing every troll button there is, and that's with an 8 from the East German judge. LMAO.

OP is just jealous because his sphincter muscles are too weak to get brown spots on his jersey. That takes a MAN, sonny.

Reactions: Brian in VA
Originally Posted by mpre53
Oh boy. A solid 9.7 out of 10 on pushing every troll button there is, and that's with an 8 from the East German judge. LMAO.

OP is just jealous because his sphincter muscles are too weak to get brown spots on his jersey. That takes a MAN, sonny.
I'll have you know that my sphincter muscles are just fine....most likely because I don't have a bike seat (among other things) crammed up there all the time like you guys. I'm actually a professional on the BDL Pro Team and Vice President of the E.I.D.T Network.

One's sphincter muscles would have to be in good shape in order to get one's head up there.

Gosh, your qualifications are impressive. Stop by again when you have something more valuable to add.

Brian in VA

If you can't get around a cyclist on a two-lane road, you're not much of a driver.

Be very careful, my troll-friend. I rode at one time with a guy we called "Crazy Cecil." When drivers failed to observe our right of way, Cecil would proceed to chase them down and pound dents in the tops of their cars and, believe me, NO ONE ever stopped to tangle with Crazy Cecil.

LCP + Uncle Mikes + Center jersey pocket. I only know it's there on the hills or sprinting when I'm bouncing around on the bike.

Some guys carry in a handlebar bag, in a frame bag or use an under-the-seat bag. Safe carry and quick access.

Depending on the shorts worn and handgun size/weight a small of the back IWB position might work for some guys.

Originally Posted by danfoz
Where's Alienator when you need him?
He's on his honeymoon with Satan in the communist part of wherever...

Originally Posted by URspeedbumpToME
...holding up traffic for miles?!?...
big-smile.png
Good attempt.

Basicaly when trolling dont throw everything in one post. Have something to keep the thread going. For example if you said something like "I also cycle but not very much" you could carry on trolling about Lube, Shimano, Campagnolo etc.

I am kinda sure that you are trolling and that you are actualy a cyclist your self.

But in the remote chance that you are actually one of... ehmmm "them", then I would advise you to channel your anger at something more productive, like considering therapy. Or is that too "fruity" for you as well as cycling?
big-smile.png

You got banned allready didnt you?
big-smile.png