Please Help Me!!!!

pagz911

Sep 2, 2004
I am a new rider trying to get familiar with the sport. I rode on my friends bike once and i got hooked. The problem is i don't have a bike and can't really afford one. I am a college student paying for my education and have no left over money. So i am asking everyone in this forum if they can help. I know cyclists go through alot of parts and i am wondering if anyone has any extra's to offer. I will pay for the shipping and anything else. If you can't help me with this please suggest any low cost cycling places i can check out. i know i can make a major impact on the cycling world if i am given a chance. If you can be of any help please contact me at [email protected] . Thanks for listening.

pagz911 said:
...I will pay for the shipping and anything else...

I would suggest you try garage sales, flea markets, and even bike shops -- especially any bike shop that takes trades. If you're really broke but appear honest and sincere, you might even offer to do some work around the shop in return a inexpensive bike. Even check the want ads, but above all be creative with your quest.

As you probably already know, you don't have to spend $2500 on the latest carbon fiber bike to have a lot of fun.