Please help with a school project on cycle tours!

PSavoy11

Feb 7, 2018
For an MBA consulting project I'm hoping to conduct market research for a travel company in Japan interested in offering cycling tours. They are trying to learn directly from experienced cycle tourists and have asked for my team's help. If you have taken a cycle trip in the past or are planning one in the future please let me know your thoughts on the following. Please see a link to a brief Google form survey below. Thank you for your help!

CYCLE TOUR SURVEY

P.S. Yes, as part of the global studies course we did spend time in Japan and got to meet with the company. Japan was absolutely incredible, and our team can't say enough good things about the experience and the food!

Answered the survey form already. Hopefully I can visit Japan in the near future. are there a lot of travel companies in Japan offering cycling tours? Wish you luck on your MBA project.

Thank you for your response! We really appreciate your input. At this time there are only a limited number of companies in Japan offering cycle tours that are directed towards North American cyclists, but based on our research to date we think a few more of the big players will be entering that market fairly soon. One company that is up and running is Japan Travel (https://en.japantravel.com/) which has a few cycling tours available on their site.

Thank you again! This project will complete my final credits of the program, so I'm excited to end with an interesting assignment and then hopefully be free to spend more time outdoors this spring.

Thanks for the tips. Good luck on completing your program, Hopefully you'll complete your research through this site. You can also post this on a cycling subreddit (reddit) if you want.

Survey just answered. Hope that it helps you to complete your project and increase your info. That's an interesting project, and I really would like to be updated about it. Does Japan have companies that promote cycling tours, or any health related projects? I'm a physician, and really would like to get information about it. Good luck with this project, I think it's a great idea.

Hello. It's very good that there are projects in which you need to ride a bike. This is useful for the physical condition of schoolchildren. But it is also important to develop the mental state of schoolchildren. For this, they need to use the site - Paperial. Which provides services like writing research papers for a pay. Thank you for your attention. And develop yourself physically and mentally.

I love cycling, I have been doing it since childhood. And I have achieved considerable success in it. What have you heard about Cannabidiol oli 99cbdoilreviews.com. For example, you knew that The NCBI conducted a review on the ‘Safety and side effects of cannabidiol’. Their verdict? That controlled administration is completely non-toxic and safe in both animals and animals with minimal side effects from CBD hemp oil. It does not affect physiological parameters like heart rate or body temperature.