Please help with custom lowrider question.

Laguey

Guest
I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine
Aguilerra's boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but
itsmissing a handlebar grip made out of a machine gun
barrel. Bike's supposed to be custom built in some place
called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't find it on any
map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap City
that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to make sure
to get a match the original before I buy. Anybody hear of
this before?

laguey wrote:
> I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine
> Aguilerra's boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes
> but itsmissing a handlebar grip made out of a machine gun
> barrel. Bike's supposed to be custom built in some place
> called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't find it on any
> map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap City
> that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to make sure
> to get a match the original before I buy. Anybody hear of
> this before?

Not sure

(a) what this has to do with mountain biking and
(b) what you searched for in google

but http://www.capcitylowriders.com/ is located in
Harrisburg and came up in the top five results of my search.

- khill

They like spokes on that website, don't they? What do you
estimate? About 200 per wheel?

khill wrote:
> laguey wrote:
>> I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine
>> Aguilerra's boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes
>> but itsmissing a handlebar grip made out of a machine gun
>> barrel. Bike's supposed to be custom built in some place
>> called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't find it on
>> any map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap
>> City that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to
>> make sure to get a match the original before I buy.
>> Anybody hear of this before?
>
> Not sure
>
> (a) what this has to do with mountain biking and
> (b) what you searched for in google

More importantly, why would you want to be seen on one?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training