Please help with custom lowrider question.

laguey

Guest
I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine Aguilerra's
boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but itsmissing a
handlebar grip made out of a machine gun barrel. Bike's supposed to be
custom built in some place called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't
find it on any map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap
City that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to make sure to get
a match the original before I buy. Anybody hear of this before?

laguey wrote:
> I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine Aguilerra's
> boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but itsmissing a
> handlebar grip made out of a machine gun barrel. Bike's supposed to be
> custom built in some place called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't
> find it on any map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap
> City that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to make sure to get
> a match the original before I buy. Anybody hear of this before?

Not sure

(a) what this has to do with mountain biking and
(b) what you searched for in google

but http://www.capcitylowriders.com/ is located in Harrisburg and came
up in the top five results of my search.

- khill

They like spokes on that website, don't they? What do you estimate?
About 200 per wheel?

khill wrote:
> laguey wrote:
>> I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine Aguilerra's
>> boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but itsmissing a
>> handlebar grip made out of a machine gun barrel. Bike's supposed to
>> be custom built in some place called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I
>> can't find it on any map or google. Anybody know of some place
>> called Cap City that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to
>> make sure to get a match the original before I buy. Anybody hear of
>> this before?

> Not sure
>
> (a) what this has to do with mountain biking and
> (b) what you searched for in google

More importantly, why would you want to be seen on one?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training