Please read - MS150 Houston (TX) to Austin 180mile

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by free_tron, Apr 4, 2006.

  1. free_tron

    free_tron Guest

    OK this maybe considered spam since I'm cross posting it
    BUT I'd like to think its all for a good cause.

    I'm talking about the MS150 cycling ride from Houston to Austin
    in aid of the the Multiple Sclerosis socity.
    The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending
    the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis.
    You can read all about it here at http://www.ms150.org/ms150/

    So I am trying to get some of you guys out there to donate a few dollars
    to this cause. Yes I know theres always someone asking for $$$ but I have
    to try.
    If you would like to then please use my link below

    http://ms150.org/edon.cfm?id=181866

    Or if you this this is a ripof then just navigate to

    http://www.ms150.org/ms150/donate/

    and use my real name in the Rider box " Paul Lowson "
    and " Baker Hhughes team " in the More Information box

    (no I'm not posting my email address as there are to many trolls out there)

    Thanks
    Paul Lowson
    (free_tron)

    Tags:

  2. Paul,

    There are many, many MS150 riders who participate in these newsgroups. If
    everyone decided to solicit each other, we could have thousands of posts
    from Houston alone. While your intentions are noble, this is probably not
    the best or most appropriate avenue to pursue.

    Bruce

    news:[email protected]