please recommend a good multi-vitamin

ElfHunter wrote:
>>
>> My point is that human being are not meant to live that long.
Living
>> beyond 40 is a very recent phenomenon. So, I am arguing that you can't use evidence of the past
>> to discuss the merits of supplements in the present.

The problem with this assumption is that it is wrong. In the past people lived shorter lives but it
was not because of diet. It was due to illness and misadventure. People who avoided serious illness
(flu, pneumonia, smallpox, etc.) and also avoided being killed in accidents, wars, etc, lived a
fairly long life. Studies show that tribal people (hunter gatherer types) lived to 60 and more (if
they could avoid accidents, ilness, etc). When you see short life spans for people in the past
remember that real disease (as opposed to cardiovascular problems, which are, after all, self
imposed) killed people in the fullness of their lives, thus skewing the stats.

Bruce

BTW - my Great, great, great, etc grandfather in the 1700's lived to be 96, his son made it to 90.
if i remember correctly, Ben Franklin also made it to about 90, so old age is not a new phenomonon.

BTW(2) - if you were the person originally seeking the vitamin recommendation, I would suggest that
you go to a health food store and look around. the price for a large bottle of high potency vitamins
is sufficiently small that short changing yourself is a false economy. the difference between a
cheap vitamin and an expensive one is only a few pennies per day. I would also suggest that you lok
for one that is either liquid or a powder filled gel type capsule so that it will digest quickly and
absorb faster. for that reason, one that is taken twice per day results in more even absorption into
your system.

"Joseph Meehan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I make my living answering questions. I know well that many times the questions answer may not be
> the direct answer.

Is it just me, or are you smarter than I thought you were?

Roger.

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:18:12 GMT, "Joseph Meehan" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Joe, judging by your posts you don't seem retarded, so why do you persist down this dead-end
>> road? The guy asked for suggestions on vitamins (supplememts) NOT on if it's better to eat food
>> instead.
>
> Simple. Many people ask a question, but don't ask the right question. For example, if someone
> writes and tells us they have never been into exercise, but started running this week and was
> able to run two whole miles and wanted to know how to register for a marathon next week, would
> you just answer with instructions about how to enter?
>
> Same here. I make my living answering questions. I know well that many times the questions
> answer may not be the direct answer.

So if I ask you if gravity will make a ball fall up or down, you'd answer "neither if you don't drop
it" ? I understand your reasoning, but I assume you answer questions that have some relevance and
work towards a solution that will help. Again you did not help him out at all with your comments.
Also you need to understand that you and I consume "supplements" in almost every bit of food we eat,
and the reasons people take multiple vitamins are many, but many people cannot eat a perfect diet,
and then there's people like myself who have trouble absorbing certain vitamins and minerals, and
therfore need a supplement. I still say you mucked up this thread with unrelated BS.

[email protected] (ElfHunter) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Joseph Meehan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > "RobFilms" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > i need a good multi-vitamin
> > >
> >
> >
> > I suggest some good food. The stuff has vitamins in it and has keep people alive and healthy
> > for thousands of years. No known pill has helped more people stay at their best than good
> > old food.
>
> Well, thousands of years ago, people don't live that long. A person probably can get away with no
> supplement if he/she dies early enough. Also, I suspect that thousands of years ago, people don't
> take long runs regularly. Didn't that guy in Ancient Greece die after his run?

Thousands of years ago, people got regular and strenuous exercise just managing the daily task of
living, in particular, eating! Just think what it would be like if you had to haul a pail of water
from the stream, chop firewood, start a fire, and ground some grain... simply to make porridge for
breakfast! And we're not even talking about the work that went into tending those fields that
produced the grain in the first place!

The caloric requirements of early humans was much greater than it was today. The diet was a lot
different -- that's the real difference. Most notably, grain was whole and unrefined, leaving all
the good nutrients in tact. Vegatables were allowed to fully ripen, and traces of dirt remained on
them, supplying trace minerals you don't see today with modern farming techniques. And quite
significantly, sugars and salt were rarities -- a true luxury.

As for running, it feels good to us because it's what our body was *designed to do.* Running is not
something that modern man discovered. That's simply laughable. Early man ran all the time. Ever try
to chase down an antelope?

jen

> An argument could be made that it has. I am sure some people have not bothered to keep a good diet
> because they believe the pills will take care of everything.
>
> I would also tend to agree that more people have benefited from them that have been hurt. Such
> is life. However I will stand by my statement. I believe the most healthy method is a proper
> diet.
>
> As for those who suggest keeping a good diet is hard, I would suggest it is not all that hard,
> from the standpoint of knowing how to, but like dieting, it is not always easy to do, just
> like it is not always easy and do that five mile run in the morning before work.
>

Agreed.

For those who struggle with diet, try eating fortified cereal for breakfast, such as Total. Heck,
even the crappy cereal is pretty loaded up with vitamins. If you're really paranoid, put a scoop of
wheat germ on top. It's really not that hard, otherwise there'd be tons of people running around
with vitamin deficiencies. When was the last time you saw someone with scurvy? On the contrary, in
modern society we are much more likely to see problems resulting from mega-dosing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_doctor/vitamin_dangers.shtml

jen

On 2 Nov 2003 16:34:03 -0800, [email protected] (shinypenny) wrote:

>For those who struggle with diet, try eating fortified cereal for breakfast, such as Total. Heck,
>even the crappy cereal is pretty loaded up with vitamins. If you're really paranoid, put a scoop of
>wheat germ on top. It's really not that hard, otherwise there'd be tons of people running around
>with vitamin deficiencies. When was the last time you saw someone with scurvy? On the contrary, in
>modern society we are much more likely to see problems resulting from mega-dosing:

God, you must be the dumbest bunny to hop onto our little NG in years now. Do you know what
"fortified" means? I'll give you a hint, take a box of cereal high in iron and empty it out on a
paper, remove the top stuff until you have the powder at the bottom left on the paper. Now get a
magnet and run it through the powder. What do you get? Metal filings, that's your "iron" that the
label says is in the box, yet it never reaches your lips, and it never does you any good. Analyze
the rest of that powder in the bottom and you'll find your vitamins.

"Bruce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<QEDnb.45100$hp5.23074@fed1read04>...
> ElfHunter wrote:
> >>
> >> My point is that human being are not meant to live that long.
> Living
> >> beyond 40 is a very recent phenomenon. So, I am arguing that you can't use evidence of the past
> >> to discuss the merits of supplements in the present.
>
> The problem with this assumption is that it is wrong. In the past people lived shorter lives but
> it was not because of diet. It was due to illness and misadventure. People who avoided serious
> illness (flu, pneumonia, smallpox, etc.) and also avoided being killed in accidents, wars, etc,
> lived a fairly long life. Studies show that tribal people (hunter gatherer types) lived to 60 and
> more (if they could avoid accidents, ilness, etc). When you see short life spans for people in the
> past remember that real disease (as opposed to cardiovascular problems, which are, after all, self
> imposed) killed people in the fullness of their lives, thus skewing the stats.
>
How is all this related to multi-vitamins and running? Are there significant number of people
running more than 25 miles or more in the past? My point was that the I don't agree with the
reasoning that because multivitamins did not exist in the past, hence we don't need
it. Well, by the reasoning, you definitely don't need electricity, indoor plumbings, centralized
heat. If you go back further you can argue that you don't need to cook your food.

> Bruce
>
> BTW - my Great, great, great, etc grandfather in the 1700's lived to be 96, his son made it to 90.
> if i remember correctly, Ben Franklin also made it to about 90, so old age is not a new
> phenomonon.
>
But were there a insignificant number of old people, and do they run high mileage to keep healthy?
My grandmother lived to about 90 too, she tried not to move more than necessary as far as I
remembered, so what exactly is your point?

> BTW(2) - if you were the person originally seeking the vitamin recommendation, I would suggest
> that you go to a health food store and look around. the price for a large bottle of high potency
> vitamins is sufficiently small that short changing yourself is a false economy. the difference
> between a cheap vitamin and an expensive one is only a few pennies per day. I would also suggest
> that you lok for one that is either liquid or a powder filled gel type capsule so that it will
> digest quickly and absorb faster. for that reason, one that is taken twice per day results in more
> even absorption into your system.

I was not the original poster. I do take a lot of vitamins, because I am attempting a rapid weight
loss of about 2 lbs a week for a extended period of time. I am particularly worried about free
radicals damage, hence I am taking a lot of antioxidants to try to protect myself.

On 2 Nov 2003 16:07:19 -0800, [email protected] (ElfHunter) wrote:

>How is all this related to multi-vitamins and running? Are there significant number of people
>running more than 25 miles or more in the past? My point was that the I don't agree with the
>reasoning that because multivitamins did not exist in the past, hence we don't need
>it. Well, by the reasoning, you definitely don't need electricity, indoor plumbings, centralized
> heat. If you go back further you can argue that you don't need to cook your food.

Not only that, but these modern conveniences you list are the very reasons were living longer.

>I was not the original poster. I do take a lot of vitamins, because I am attempting a rapid weight
>loss of about 2 lbs a week for a extended period of time. I am particularly worried about free
>radicals damage,
>

Well I think last I heard Abbie Hoffman was arrested and in jail, so there are no more
free radicals.

ElfHunter wrote:
>> "Bruce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<QEDnb.45100$hp5.23074@fed1read04>...
>>> ElfHunter wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> My point is that human being are not meant to live that long.
>>> Living
>>>>> beyond 40 is a very recent phenomenon. So, I am arguing that
you
>>>>> can't use evidence of the past to discuss the merits of supplements in the present.
>>>
>>> The problem with this assumption is that it is wrong. In the past people lived shorter lives but
>>> it was not because of diet. It was due to illness and misadventure. People who avoided serious
>>> illness (flu, pneumonia, smallpox, etc.) and also avoided being killed in accidents, wars, etc,
>>> lived a fairly long life. Studies show that tribal people (hunter gatherer types) lived to 60
>>> and more (if they could avoid accidents, ilness, etc). When you see short life spans for people
>>> in the past remember that real disease (as opposed to cardiovascular problems, which are, after
>>> all, self imposed) killed people in the fullness of their lives, thus
skewing
>>> the stats.
>>>
>> How is all this related to multi-vitamins and running? Are there significant number of people
>> running more than 25 miles or more in the past? My point was that the I don't agree with the
>> reasoning that because multivitamins did not exist in the past, hence we don't
need
>> it. Well, by the reasoning, you definitely don't need electricity, indoor plumbings, centralized
>> heat. If you go back further you can argue that you don't need to cook your food.

Elf - I obviously misinterperted your post. I thought you were arguing that vitamins were
unnecessary because people were not meant to live that long. From your post it appears that we
agree on the use of supplements. I also take several vitamins, minerals and herbs daily and believe
that most people need them because we don't eat right. As to my remarks about people in the past
living longer healthier lives, I was looking several thousand years in the past when people were
eating much better and getting the nutrients they need from food. I suppose that some people these
days are eating in a manner that gets them the nutrients they need, but its difficult and damn few
people are doing it.

Bruce

My god woman, where do you dig up this tripe? Your misinformation is incredible. How old are you?

On 2 Nov 2003 16:49:33 -0800, [email protected] (shinypenny) wrote:

>Thousands of years ago, people got regular and strenuous exercise just managing the daily task of
>living, in particular, eating! Just think what it would be like if you had to haul a pail of water
>from the stream, chop firewood, start a fire, and ground some grain... simply to make porridge for
>breakfast! And we're not even talking about the work that went into tending those fields that
>produced the grain in the first place!
>
>The caloric requirements of early humans was much greater than it was today. The diet was a lot
>different -- that's the real difference. Most notably, grain was whole and unrefined, leaving all
>the good nutrients in tact. Vegatables were allowed to fully ripen, and traces of dirt remained on
>them, supplying trace minerals you don't see today with modern farming techniques. And quite
>significantly, sugars and salt were rarities -- a true luxury.
>
>As for running, it feels good to us because it's what our body was *designed to do.* Running is not
>something that modern man discovered. That's simply laughable. Early man ran all the time. Ever try
>to chase down an antelope?
>
>jen

Don't let the trolls get you down jen.

It seems our local troll is back at his foolish messages. He does not seem to car what side of
the argument he takes as long as he can toss some insults and make attention getting statements.
Too bad his mother does not pay much attention to him, he might feel better and be a functional
member of society.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"shinypenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (ElfHunter) wrote in message
> > "Joseph Meehan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > "RobFilms" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > > > i need a good multi-vitamin
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I suggest some good food. The stuff has vitamins in it and has
keep
> > > people alive and healthy for thousands of years. No known pill has
helped
> > > more people stay at their best than good old food.
> >
> > Well, thousands of years ago, people don't live that long. A person probably can get away with
> > no supplement if he/she dies early enough. Also, I suspect that thousands of years ago, people
> > don't take long runs regularly. Didn't that guy in Ancient Greece die after his run?
>
>
>
> Thousands of years ago, people got regular and strenuous exercise just managing the daily task of
> living, in particular, eating! Just think what it would be like if you had to haul a pail of water
> from the stream, chop firewood, start a fire, and ground some grain... simply to make porridge for
> breakfast! And we're not even talking about the work that went into tending those fields that
> produced the grain in the first place!
>
> The caloric requirements of early humans was much greater than it was today. The diet was a lot
> different -- that's the real difference. Most notably, grain was whole and unrefined, leaving all
> the good nutrients in tact. Vegatables were allowed to fully ripen, and traces of dirt remained on
> them, supplying trace minerals you don't see today with modern farming techniques. And quite
> significantly, sugars and salt were rarities -- a true luxury.
>
> As for running, it feels good to us because it's what our body was *designed to do.* Running is
> not something that modern man discovered. That's simply laughable. Early man ran all the time.
> Ever try to chase down an antelope?
>
> jen

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 19:19:29 -0800, "Bruce" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Elf - I obviously misinterperted your post. I thought you were arguing that vitamins were
>unnecessary because people were not meant to live that long. From your post it appears that we
>agree on the use of supplements. I also take several vitamins, minerals and herbs daily and believe
>that most people need them because we don't eat right. As to my remarks about people in the past
>living longer healthier lives, I was looking several thousand years in the past when people were
>eating much better and getting the nutrients they need from food.

Are you insane? Tests on old corpses shows they not "eating much better" and as a matter of fact
disease, and food poisoning were regular things, and people died of sarvation and food related
diseases everyday.

>I suppose that some people these days are eating in a manner that gets them the nutrients they
>need, but its difficult and damn few people are doing it.

And now we have Bruce, the expert on other peoples eating habits. <sigh

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 09:39:35 GMT, "Joseph Meehan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Don't let the trolls get you down jen.
>
> It seems our local troll is back at his foolish messages. He does not seem to car what side of
> the argument he takes as long as he can toss some insults and make attention getting
> statements. Too bad his mother does not pay much attention to him, he might feel better and be
> a functional member of society.

Well look at her posts! She's ripe for trolling, or she's just a plain idiot. Either way her
ridiculous opinions are a target, and rightfully so.

My doctor said all vitamins are about the same, and buy what is cheap. I have tried different ones,
but prefer OneADay brand. It is made by Bayer. Bayer is a established drug mfg who has been around a
long time. Most of the other vitamin mfgs were not around 20 years ago like Bayer was.

To stay thin and healthy i think vitamins are better than eating a lot of food to get the same
quantities.

http://community.webtv.net/KateIynn/KateIynn

[email protected] (RobFilms) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> i need a good multi-vitamin
>
> i was hoping for a vitamin that i only need to take once a day.
>
> (perferably only taking one not 2-4 pills)
>
> looking for decent performance along w/good value ($)
>
> no sugar would be great
>
> organics? (anyone w/an opinion?)
>
> kirkland brand from costco?
>
> 1-a-day?
>
> gnc?
>
> any and all thoughts would be appreciated
>
> thanks in advance
>
> be well
>
> rob

Buy yourself a jar of wheat germ and sprinkle it on your cereal, rice, pasta, yogurt, smoothies,
even ice cream. You'll get lots of vitamins with the added benefit of fiber.

If you insist on a multivitamin, buy from a store that has a high turn-over. Check the date stamps
and avoid dusty bottles -- make sure you're not buying a bottle that's been languishing on the
shelves losing nutrients. Choose a brand that has a dark bottle to protect from the sun. Store away
from the sun. Multivitamins degrade pretty quickly if they are not stored properly. I would not buy
a jumbo size bottle for this reason. The longer you store them, the less effective they become.

Also be sure to take your pill with real food, to aid in absorption.

jen

[email protected] (shinypenny) wrote in message
> "Joseph Meehan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > An argument could be made that it has. I am sure some people have not bothered to keep a good
> > diet because they believe the pills will take care of everything.
> >
> > I would also tend to agree that more people have benefited from them that have been hurt.
> > Such is life. However I will stand by my statement. I believe the most healthy method is a
> > proper diet.
> >
> > As for those who suggest keeping a good diet is hard, I would suggest it is not all that
> > hard, from the standpoint of knowing how to, but like dieting, it is not always easy to do,
> > just like it is not always easy and do that five mile run in the morning before work.
> >
>
> Agreed.
>
> For those who struggle with diet, try eating fortified cereal for breakfast, such as Total. Heck,
> even the crappy cereal is pretty loaded up with vitamins. If you're really paranoid, put a scoop
> of wheat germ on top. It's really not that hard, otherwise there'd be tons of people running
> around with vitamin deficiencies. When was the last time you saw someone with scurvy? On the
> contrary, in modern society we are much more likely to see problems resulting from mega-dosing:
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_doctor/vitamin_dangers.shtml
>
>
> jen

A troll who does not archive on google wrote:

God, you must be the dumbest bunny to hop onto our little NG in years now. Do you know what
"fortified" means? I'll give you a hint, take a box of cereal high in iron and empty it out on a
paper, remove the top stuff until you have the powder at the bottom left on the paper. Now get a
magnet and run it through the powder. What do you get? Metal filings, that's your "iron" that the
label says is in the box, yet it never reaches your lips, and it never does you any good. Analyze
the rest of that powder in the bottom and you'll find your vitamins.

Of course I know this. Perhaps you should read more carefully? I did say "loaded UP with vitamins."
What did you think I meant? Because of the pervasive paranoia over healthy eating, food
manufacturers have responded by enriching everything.

But thank you for making my point: many of today's foods are purposely enriched, so you don't really
need a multivitamin, and if anything, I'd personally be more concerned with overdosing, particularly
if you happen to weigh less than the average person. The exception to this might be anyone who is
ill, pregnant, or dieting.

Otherwise, provided you take in enough calories (which doesn't really seem to be such a problem in
our society), it is very hard nowadays to end up with a vitamin deficiency. Even if you are an
athlete. In fact, the more fit you are, the more efficient your body seems to become at absorbing
the nutrients you need from the food you eat.

What's more, if you think that the experts can't agree about what constitutes a healthy diet, why
would you trust their opinion regarding what constitutes a healthy RDA of micronutrients? Many of
these nutrients act in balance, and if you take too much, have the effect of depleting your body of
a different micronutrient.

Finally, as I suggested in my OP, if you are really concerned, eat a fortified cereal such as Total
with some milk and a glass of OJ every morning. In addition to getting the same vitamins as in a
pill, you'll get fiber and calcium, plus your body will do a better job at absorbing these nutrients
(iron in particular) because they're taken with food. Not only that, but those who eat breakfast
every morning seem to be the most successful at maintaining and/or losing weight. Seems there are
additional advantages to a bowl of cereal, than simply popping a pill and figuring you're "safe."

jen

> Don't let the trolls get you down jen.
>
> It seems our local troll is back at his foolish messages. He does not seem to car what side of
> the argument he takes as long as he can toss some insults and make attention getting
> statements. Too bad his mother does not pay much attention to him, he might feel better and be
> a functional member of society.
>
> --
> Joseph E. Meehan

Thanks for the head's up, Joseph.

jen

boy, this ones out there...

On 3 Nov 2003 08:27:44 -0800, [email protected] (shinypenny) wrote:

>[email protected] (shinypenny) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> "Joseph Meehan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]>...
>> > An argument could be made that it has. I am sure some people have not bothered to keep a good
>> > diet because they believe the pills will take care of everything.
>> >
>> > I would also tend to agree that more people have benefited from them that have been hurt.
>> > Such is life. However I will stand by my statement. I believe the most healthy method is a
>> > proper diet.
>> >
>> > As for those who suggest keeping a good diet is hard, I would suggest it is not all that
>> > hard, from the standpoint of knowing how to, but like dieting, it is not always easy to do,
>> > just like it is not always easy and do that five mile run in the morning before work.
>> >
>>
>> Agreed.
>>
>> For those who struggle with diet, try eating fortified cereal for breakfast, such as Total. Heck,
>> even the crappy cereal is pretty loaded up with vitamins. If you're really paranoid, put a scoop
>> of wheat germ on top. It's really not that hard, otherwise there'd be tons of people running
>> around with vitamin deficiencies. When was the last time you saw someone with scurvy? On the
>> contrary, in modern society we are much more likely to see problems resulting from mega-dosing:
>>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_doctor/vitamin_dangers.shtml
>>
>>
>> jen
>
>
>A troll who does not archive on google wrote:
>
>God, you must be the dumbest bunny to hop onto our little NG in years now. Do you know what
>"fortified" means? I'll give you a hint, take a box of cereal high in iron and empty it out on a
>paper, remove the top stuff until you have the powder at the bottom left on the paper. Now get a
>magnet and run it through the powder. What do you get? Metal filings, that's your "iron" that the
>label says is in the box, yet it never reaches your lips, and it never does you any good. Analyze
>the rest of that powder in the bottom and you'll find your vitamins.
>
>*****
>
>Of course I know this. Perhaps you should read more carefully? I did say "loaded UP with vitamins."
>What did you think I meant? Because of the pervasive paranoia over healthy eating, food
>manufacturers have responded by enriching everything.
>
>But thank you for making my point: many of today's foods are purposely enriched, so you don't
>really need a multivitamin, and if anything, I'd personally be more concerned with overdosing,
>particularly if you happen to weigh less than the average person. The exception to this might be
>anyone who is ill, pregnant, or dieting.
>
>Otherwise, provided you take in enough calories (which doesn't really seem to be such a problem in
>our society), it is very hard nowadays to end up with a vitamin deficiency. Even if you are an
>athlete. In fact, the more fit you are, the more efficient your body seems to become at absorbing
>the nutrients you need from the food you eat.
>
>What's more, if you think that the experts can't agree about what constitutes a healthy diet, why
>would you trust their opinion regarding what constitutes a healthy RDA of micronutrients? Many of
>these nutrients act in balance, and if you take too much, have the effect of depleting your body of
>a different micronutrient.
>
>Finally, as I suggested in my OP, if you are really concerned, eat a fortified cereal such as
>Total with some milk and a glass of OJ every morning. In addition to getting the same vitamins as
>in a pill, you'll get fiber and calcium, plus your body will do a better job at absorbing these
>nutrients (iron in particular) because they're taken with food. Not only that, but those who eat
>breakfast every morning seem to be the most successful at maintaining and/or losing weight. Seems
>there are additional advantages to a bowl of cereal, than simply popping a pill and figuring
>you're "safe."
>
>jen

[email protected] (k t) wrote in message
> My doctor said all vitamins are about the same, and buy what is cheap. I have tried different
> ones, but prefer OneADay brand. It is made by Bayer. Bayer is a established drug mfg who has been
> around a long time. Most of the other vitamin mfgs were not around 20 years ago like Bayer was.
>
News programs I have seen suggest that one difference between different brands of vitamins is how
well they are absorbed. I have seen product descriptions of vitamins with certifications for passing
absorption tests, etc. Of course, that is no practical way for me to figure out if the vitamins I am
taking are adequately absorbed.

One note on Calcium. Depending on its source, calcium supplements may contain lead. Once again, I
have no idea if my multivitamins contain substantial amount of lead.

> To stay thin and healthy i think vitamins are better than eating a lot of food to get the same
> quantities.
>
I agree. It is especially true if you are trying to lose weight. You are eating less at the same
time that you are pushing your metabolism higher.

> http://community.webtv.net/KateIynn/KateIynn