please send me e-mail: [email protected]

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Nobody, Oct 2, 2003.

  1. Nobody

    Nobody Guest

    please send me e-mail: [email protected] please send me e-mail: [email protected] please send
    me e-mail: [email protected] please send me e-mail: [email protected] please send me e-mail:
[...]

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    You need to be better at disguising your identity than that. Abuse complaint sent to sender's ISP.

    Tony

    Nobody wrote: <snip

  3. Lee

    Lee Guest

    Snip the crap!

    WTF is this all about then? Just posting normally gets you squillians of spam lol!

  4. pig pog

    pig pog New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2003
    presumably the post was made on behalf of rltodd by an embittered ex-lover or some such

  5. "Tony Raven" <[email protected]>typed

    > You need to be better at disguising your identity than that. Abuse complaint sent to sender's ISP.

    > Tony

    mine bounced :-(

  6. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
    > "Tony Raven" <[email protected]>typed
    >

    >> You need to be better at disguising your identity than that. Abuse complaint sent to
    >> sender's ISP.
    >
    >> Tony
    >

    > mine bounced :-(

    It would do if you used the abuse address in the headers. It seems to be set up to do that. You need
    to trace the IP address in the header to get a real address.

    Tony

    --
    "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain