please send me e-mail: [email protected]

Nobody

Guest
please send me e-mail: [email protected] please send me e-mail: [email protected] please send
me e-mail: [email protected] please send me e-mail: [email protected] please send me e-mail:
[...]

You need to be better at disguising your identity than that. Abuse complaint sent to sender's ISP.

Tony

Nobody wrote: <snip

Snip the ****!

WTF is this all about then? Just posting normally gets you squillians of spam lol!

Originally posted by Lee
Snip the ****!

WTF is this all about then? Just posting normally gets you squillians of spam lol!

presumably the post was made on behalf of rltodd by an embittered ex-lover or some such

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
> "Tony Raven" <[email protected]>typed
>

>> You need to be better at disguising your identity than that. Abuse complaint sent to
>> sender's ISP.
>
>> Tony
>

> mine bounced :-(

It would do if you used the abuse address in the headers. It seems to be set up to do that. You need
to trace the IP address in the header to get a real address.

Tony

--
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain