please send me e-mail: [email protected]

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Nobody, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobody

Nobody Guest

please send me e-mail: [email protected] please send me e-mail: [email protected] please send
    me e-mail: [email protected] please send me e-mail: [email protected] please send me e-mail:
    [email protected] please send me e-mail: [email protected] please send me e-mail:
    [email protected] please send me e-mail: [email protected] please send me e-mail:
    [email protected]

Tags:

2. Tony Raven

Tony Raven Guest

You need to be better at disguising your identity than that. Abuse complaint sent to sender's ISP.

Tony

Nobody wrote: <snip

3. Lee

Lee Guest

Snip the crap!

WTF is this all about then? Just posting normally gets you squillians of spam lol!

4. pig pog

pig pog New Member

presumably the post was made on behalf of rltodd by an embittered ex-lover or some such

5. "Tony Raven" <[email protected]>typed

> You need to be better at disguising your identity than that. Abuse complaint sent to sender's ISP.

> Tony

mine bounced :-(

--
    Helen D. Vecht: [email protected] Edgware.

6. Tony Raven

Tony Raven Guest

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
    > "Tony Raven" <[email protected]>typed
    >
    >
    >> You need to be better at disguising your identity than that. Abuse complaint sent to
    >> sender's ISP.
    >
    >> Tony
    >
    >
    > mine bounced :-(

It would do if you used the abuse address in the headers. It seems to be set up to do that. You need
    to trace the IP address in the header to get a real address.

Tony

--
    "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.