Please Sign the Team Astana Petition

freeagent35 said:
Absolutely. It is really unfair for JB and the boys to be paying for sins that they never had anything to do with. Excluding the defending Tour champ without good cause? Unacceptable.
Dude, do you have a freaking clue as to what we are talking about here??? When did JB's boys win the Giro? Also, I am curious . . . do you STILL think that Lance never doped? See thunder's post before you respond.

freeagent35 said:
Absolutely. It is really unfair for JB and the boys to be paying for sins that they never had anything to do with. Excluding the defending Tour champ without good cause? Unacceptable.
They have a good reason to exclude Contadope, it's to avoid 7 victories in a cheating row!

TheDarkLord said:
Dude, do you have a freaking clue as to what we are talking about here??? When did JB's boys win the Giro? Also, I am curious . . . do you STILL think that Lance never doped? See thunder's post before you respond.
2005 Savoldelli??? Won the Giro, JB was running the team..

We all know LA doped, why keep on beating the dead horse??

Aquamarinos said:
2005 Savoldelli??? Won the Giro, JB was running the team..

We all know LA doped, why keep on beating the dead horse??
That post was not directed at you; so please don't take it personally. But freeagent35 posted in April '05 that he would never be convinced that LA doped. Hence the question specifically directed at him.

Bro Deal said:
Exactly. Reading the Paceline, I found myself thinking, "WTF! Bruyneel has fans?"

It seems so much more natural that they would follow Hincapie or Tommy D., or maybe change to a rider like Tyler Farrer. Bizarre.
There are some scary avatar pictures of the Hog over there.

TheDarkLord said:
I don't want to influence your opinion in any way, but I hope you realize that most people who have posted here are joking when it comes to supporting this petition!
I am dead serious about the petition. I could kill the Giro with a thought...

helmutRoole2 said:
It'll never work. DP will start a petition to ban the petition to ban the petition.

I know you think this is funny. And I know that you know that I know you think this is funny. But this is serious.

They'll start just such a petition.
This is like an episode of the Office.

TheDarkLord said:
That post was not directed at you; so please don't take it personally. But freeagent35 posted in April '05 that he would never be convinced that LA doped. Hence the question specifically directed at him.
Oh, okay. Thanks fot the clarification.:)

Bro Deal said:
He was on a team with a teamwide doping program. He was the personal project of the manager who was caught red handed paying for transfusion services. And his initials, along with those of his teammates, appear in the coded Fuentes documents. Sounds like good cause to me.

If he is innocent then let's see him come forward and explain the doping program at Liberty Seguros. I cannot believe he was oblivious to the fact that the rest of his team was doped to the eyeballs.
Yeah.. but if you read Jorg Jaksche's account, sometimes they don't give as much medical support to the "C" team riders on the roster. Obviously Contador was one of the lesser talents and would have been ignored by team management. <I don't have a sarcastic emoticon that carries enough sarcasm to put here>

Frigo's Luggage said:
I am dead serious about the petition. I could kill the Giro with a thought...
Man.. you are killing me Frig. This could be the greatest ruse/infiltration ever. This JV guy might even get invited to an Astana dinner/practice/team bus out of this. I can only smile inside at the thought of Jeff Vader shaking the hands of the Astana team at a photo op.

helmutRoole2 said:
It'll never work. DP will start a petition to ban the petition to ban the petition.

I know you think this is funny. And I know that you know that I know you think this is funny. But this is serious.

They'll start just such a petition.
I think its like an episode of Friends. Where Phoebe comes onto Chandler in a bluff, to get him to pony up about his relationship with Monica.

"But they don't know that we know that they know..."

TheDarkLord said:
Okay man... that is seriously thorough research skills. I gotta watch my BS around you...

Crankyfeet said:
Okay man... that is seriously thorough research skills. I gotta watch my BS around you...
Bow to the new research master, Cranky. You've been replaced. :p

Crankyfeet said:
Man.. you are killing me Frig. This JV guy might even get invited to an Astana dinner/practice/team bus out of this. I can only smile inside at the thought of Jeff Vader shaking the hands of the Astana team at a photo op.
RideGirl told me he was already receiving PMs over there. Frankly, it just looks like he says "cool" alot without any real substance. The guy is a real fraud.

Frigo's Luggage said:
RideGirl told me he was already receiving PMs over there. Frankly, it just looks like he says "cool" alot without any real substance. The guy is a real fraud.
He might be a fraud but he is frickin' funny if he is. He's like the Pied Piper over there... :p . I almost want to join Paceline to congratulate him. :D

Is ridegirl telling you that he is a fraud? He might be serious?... :confused:

Crankyfeet said:
We could complement each other, and make a good team by combining forces. :D But to let you into the secret, freeagent35 has only 32 posts, and so it is fairly easy to go through them. I had to find out what his orientation was on this matter to see if he was being facetious or whether he was really serious...