plodding happily along

Krys

Guest
hi folks,

well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I never say "only" - it's ALL
good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've lost another 1lb - which
is wonderful. I'm now less than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone - a
landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.

In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
analyze Everything!)

Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going to Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little less
damage this time.......but I do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power! *grin*
Anyway, this time would just be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the upward trend I
was in before.

Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
signs of looking up a little.........

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Congrats on both losses. And returning to pre-xmas weights.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:38:51 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>hi folks,
>
>well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I never say "only" - it's ALL
>good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've lost another 1lb - which
>is wonderful. I'm now less than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
>a landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
>
>In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
>time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
>analyze Everything!)
>
>Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
>Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going to Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little
>less damage this time.......but I do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power!
>*grin* Anyway, this time would just be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the upward
>trend I was in before.
>
>Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
>signs of looking up a little.........

Weigh to go, Krys! Congratulations on getting another pound off!! Have fun this weekend! Elaine K

krys wrote:

> hi folks,
>
> well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I never say "only" - it's ALL
> good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've lost another 1lb - which
> is wonderful. I'm now less than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
> a landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
>
> In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
> time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
> analyze Everything!)
>
> Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
> Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going to Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little
> less damage this time.......but I do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power!
> *grin* Anyway, this time would just be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the
> upward trend I was in before.
>
> Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
> signs of looking up a little.........
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Got fingers and toes crossed for you all over the place! The positive attitude is good.

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Great to read such a happy post, krys! Congrats on the loss! And have fun in Amsterdam, how I love
that city!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.103/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> hi folks,
>
> well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I
never
> say "only" - it's ALL good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've
> lost another 1lb - which is wonderful. I'm now
less
> than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
> landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
>
> In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
> time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
> analyze Everything!)
>
> Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
> Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going
> Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little less damage this time.......but
> do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power! *grin* Anyway, this time would just
> be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the upward trend I was in before.
>
> Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
> signs of looking up a little.........
>

> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Excellent, congrats! I would love to be in the "single digit stone range".
:)

On a similar note, it always bugged me that Bridget Jones's weight was always around 9-9 1/2 stone
and she is supposed to be overweight/struggling with her weight. Add to that the fact that Renee
Zellweger had to put on 2 stone to play her, and that just makes me think that we have a very skewed
perception about what's overweight!

I will cartwheel through the neighbourhood naked if I make it below 10 stone! (but only in
summer months)

Cheers, Petal

"krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> hi folks,
>
> well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I
never
> say "only" - it's ALL good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've
> lost another 1lb - which is wonderful. I'm now
less
> than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
> landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
>
> In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
> time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
> analyze Everything!)
>
> Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
> Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going
> Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little less damage this time.......but
> do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power! *grin* Anyway, this time would just
> be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the upward trend I was in before.
>
> Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
> signs of looking up a little.........
>

> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Way to go Krys, 2 losses in a row is fantastic! And to get back to pre-holiday weight is wonderful.
Now don't let that Amsterdam trip get the best of you. Have a great trip, enjoy - but get right back
into things when you get home.

I am glad to hear things may be looking up a little on the home front. Hope it continues to do so
and all problems will be quickly rectified. In the meantime ... as we say around here ...
forgedaboudit ... go on your trip and have a fantastic time!

Joyce

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:38:51 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>hi folks,
>
>well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I never say "only" - it's ALL
>good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've lost another 1lb - which
>is wonderful. I'm now less than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
>a landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
>
>In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
>time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
>analyze Everything!)
>
>Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
>Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going to Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little
>less damage this time.......but I do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power!
>*grin* Anyway, this time would just be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the upward
>trend I was in before.
>
>Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
>signs of looking up a little.........

Great you lost 1.4!! I'm glad you have gotten back to a point you were at before you started
gradually gaining.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

krys wrote:
> hi folks,
>
> well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I never say "only" - it's ALL
> good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've lost another 1lb - which
> is wonderful. I'm now less than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
> a landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
>
> In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
> time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
> analyze Everything!)
>
> Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
> Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going to Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little
> less damage this time.......but I do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power!
> *grin* Anyway, this time would just be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the
> upward trend I was in before.
>
> Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
> signs of looking up a little.........

Congratulations on the losses. Glad that the other problems are improving.

Brenda

"krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> hi folks,
>
> well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I
never
> say "only" - it's ALL good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've
> lost another 1lb - which is wonderful. I'm now
less
> than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
> landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
>
> In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
> time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
> analyze Everything!)
>
> Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
> Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going
> Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little less damage this time.......but
> do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power! *grin* Anyway, this time would just
> be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the upward trend I was in before.
>
> Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
> signs of looking up a little.........
>

> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Finally getting around to catching up with the newsgroup. I've been exercising in the evenings
instead of hanging around here.

Anyway, GREAT job on this week's reduction and reaching that 9.5 stone landmark. I'm glad to hear
there's some sign of stress alleviation coming soon.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:38:51 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>hi folks,
>
>well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I never say "only" - it's ALL
>good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've lost another 1lb - which
>is wonderful. I'm now less than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
>a landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
>
>In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
>time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
>analyze Everything!)
>
>Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
>Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going to Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little
>less damage this time.......but I do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power!
>*grin* Anyway, this time would just be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the upward
>trend I was in before.
>
>Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
>signs of looking up a little.........

Prairie Roots
232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

have a nice trip and may the power be with you, Lee
krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hi folks,
>
> well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I
never
> say "only" - it's ALL good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've
> lost another 1lb - which is wonderful. I'm now
less
> than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
> landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
>
> In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
> time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
> analyze Everything!)
>
> Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
> Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going
> Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little less damage this time.......but
> do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power! *grin* Anyway, this time would just
> be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the upward trend I was in before.
>
> Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
> signs of looking up a little.........
>

> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

haha krys! Congrats on your loss this week AND last week, and have FUN in Amsterdam!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> hi folks,
>
> well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I
never
> say "only" - it's ALL good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've
> lost another 1lb - which is wonderful. I'm now
less
> than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
> landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
>
> In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
> time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
> analyze Everything!)
>
> Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
> Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going
> Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little less damage this time.......but
> do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power! *grin* Anyway, this time would just
> be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the upward trend I was in before.
>
> Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
> signs of looking up a little.........
>

> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

thanks Fred. Sorry you didn't have such a great week yourself.....I know
you're still below, but that doesn't stop a gain bugging ya does it ? :)

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

> Congrats on both losses. And returning to pre-xmas weights.
>
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:38:51 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >hi folks,
> >
> >well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I
never
> >say "only" - it's ALL good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've
> >lost another 1lb - which is wonderful. I'm now
less
> >than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
> >landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
> >
> >In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
> >time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
> >analyze Everything!)
> >
> >Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
> >Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going
> >Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little less damage this
time.......but I
> >do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power! *grin* Anyway, this time would
> >just be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the upward trend I was in before.
> >
> >Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
> >signs of looking up a little.........

oh i intend to! *grin*

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Weigh to go, Krys! Congratulations on getting another pound off!! Have fun this weekend! Elaine K
>
> krys wrote:
>
> >hi folks,
> >
> >well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I
never
> >say "only" - it's ALL good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've
> >lost another 1lb - which is wonderful. I'm now
less
> >than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
> >landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
> >
> >In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
> >time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
> >analyze Everything!)
> >
> >Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
> >Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going
> >Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little less damage this
time.......but I
> >do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power! *grin* Anyway, this time would
> >just be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the upward trend I was in before.
> >
> >Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
> >signs of looking up a little.........

"Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> krys wrote:
> >
> > hi folks,
> >
> > well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I
never
> > say "only" - it's ALL good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you
guys.......
> > This week however I've lost another 1lb - which is wonderful. I'm now
less
> > than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2
stone - a
> > landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
> >
> > In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well -
> > long time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see
> > and analyze Everything!)
> >
> > Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
> > Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're
going to
> > Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little less damage this
time.......but I
> > do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power! *grin* Anyway, this time would
> > just be a blip on the downwards path, rather
than
> > part of the upward trend I was in before.
> >
> > Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are
> > showing signs of looking up a little.........
> >
> > --
> > krys
> >
> > UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
>
> Got fingers and toes crossed for you all over the place! The positive attitude is good.
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Thanks Kate! I swear, in 200 years, when archaelogists dig me up and analyse my bones, they'll be
able to tell that the fingers on my RH (little & 4th) were permanently crossed *grin*

krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Thanks Natalie! I love it there too. Not as much as Bruges mind, but
Amsterdam is kinda like Bruges, is also cheap to get to, but unlike Bruges -
it's still cheap once you're there! It's a celebratory trip for hubby's
birthday - so I need the spending money to go as far as possible :)

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Great to read such a happy post, krys! Congrats on the loss! And have fun
in
> Amsterdam, how I love that city!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/226.9/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/102.9/96 Kg
> 232/226.9/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > hi folks,
> >
> > well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I
> never
> > say "only" - it's ALL good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you
guys.......
> > This week however I've lost another 1lb - which is wonderful. I'm now
> less
> > than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2
stone -
> > landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
> >
> > In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well -
> > long time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see
> > and analyze Everything!)
> >
> > Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
> > Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're
going
> > Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little less damage this
time.......but
> > do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power! *grin* Anyway, this time would
> > just be a blip on the downwards path, rather
than
> > part of the upward trend I was in before.
> >
> > Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are
> > showing signs of looking up a little.........
> >

> > --
> > krys
> >
> > UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Thanks Petal :)

yep - the bridget jones thing is balmy if you ask me..........I'm within my healthy BMI - so that
could hardly be called overweight could it? - but then the media is a funny thing........

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Petal" <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Excellent, congrats! I would love to be in the "single digit stone range".
> :)
>
> On a similar note, it always bugged me that Bridget Jones's weight was always around 9-9 1/2 stone
> and she is supposed to be
overweight/struggling
> with her weight. Add to that the fact that Renee Zellweger had to put on 2 stone to play her, and
> that just makes me think that we have a very skewed perception about what's overweight!
>
> I will cartwheel through the neighbourhood naked if I make it below 10 stone! (but only in
> summer months)
>
> Cheers, Petal

Fingers crossed that you make it - please have video ready! (G)

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:36:18 -0000, "Petal" <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Excellent, congrats! I would love to be in the "single digit stone range".
>:)
>
>On a similar note, it always bugged me that Bridget Jones's weight was always around 9-9 1/2 stone
>and she is supposed to be overweight/struggling with her weight. Add to that the fact that Renee
>Zellweger had to put on 2 stone to play her, and that just makes me think that we have a very
>skewed perception about what's overweight!
>
>I will cartwheel through the neighbourhood naked if I make it below 10 stone! (but only in
>summer months)
>
>Cheers, Petal
>

>"krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> hi folks,
>>
>> well, here be we - another week flashed by. Last week I lost 0.4. I
>never
>> say "only" - it's ALL good! *grin*. Still, I didn't tell you guys....... This week however I've
>> lost another 1lb - which is wonderful. I'm now
>less
>> than I was before Christmas. Phew! I now weight less than 9 1/2 stone -
>> landmark thing UK peeps will appreciate - and that feels darned good.
>>
>> In fact it's 36 weeks since I was this weight (back when I was gradually gaining). Ah well - long
>> time to put it on, long time to take it off :) (You gotta love spreadsheets - you can see and
>> analyze Everything!)
>>
>> Odd coincidence though - 36 weeks ago I had just lost a couple of pounds gained when we went to
>> Amsterdam for a weekend. This weekend we're going
>> Amsterdam too! - I'm hoping to do a little less damage this time.......but
>> do know I can deal with a gain if I get one, I have the power! *grin* Anyway, this time would
>> just be a blip on the downwards path, rather than part of the upward trend I was in before.
>>
>> Meanwhile the background stresses to life continue.......but *fingers crossed* things are showing
>> signs of looking up a little.........
>>

>> --
>> krys
>>
>> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Thanks Joyce.

Well, Amsterdam was fab - though the scales may not agree....... I had a heap of AP, walked a great
deal, and came in roughly on target over the trip so...... I probably cut it finer than most weeks,
which will no doubt show up at WI - but I didn't blow it, and I'm back to the grindstone now :)

It was really nice to have a bit of a break from the home issues - hope to have them sorted
too soon :)

--

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Way to go Krys, 2 losses in a row is fantastic! And to get back to
pre-holiday
> weight is wonderful. Now don't let that Amsterdam trip get the best of
you. Have
> a great trip, enjoy - but get right back into things when you get home.
>
> I am glad to hear things may be looking up a little on the home front.
Hope it
> continues to do so and all problems will be quickly rectified. In the
meantime
> ... as we say around here ... forgedaboudit ... go on your trip and have a fantastic time!
>
> Joyce

Thanks Connie :) Sure hope I can continue the trend over the next few weeks.........