Plz Help to O -Ve blood person

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ashok, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. Ashok

    Ashok Guest

    Hi

    My mother age is 45. She was several problem of her health. And very weak. Paining in legs and other
    joins. We are trying so many medicines but they are not proper. One person tell me "All medicines
    are not suitable for O –Ve blood person" So please help me. Is true And tell me which suitable
    medicines for O-Ve Blood person.

    Ashok R. Soyanke

    Tags:

  2. Tsu Dho Nimh

    Tsu Dho Nimh Guest

    [email protected] (Ashok) wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >My mother age is 45. She was several problem of her health. And very weak. Paining in legs and
    >other joins. We are trying so many medicines but they are not proper. One person tell me "All
    >medicines are not suitable for O –Ve blood person" So please help me. Is true

    NO! What does her doctor say is wrong?

    Trying medicines without knowing what is wrong is a dangerous and ineffective way to treat someone.

    Tsu

    --
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense
    with the necessity of reflection.

  3. | "Ashok" wrote in message

    | My mother age is 45. She was several problem of her health. And very weak. Paining in legs and
    | other joins. We are trying so many medicines but they are not proper.
    |
    | One person tell me "All medicines are not suitable for O -Ve blood person" So please help me. Is
    | true And tell me which suitable medicines for O-Ve Blood
    person.

    | Ashok R. Soyanke
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Language is going to be a problem here, Ashok.

    You should seek medical advice from a medical professional, especially one who speaks your native
    language. If your mother's medications are not helping her maybe you should get a second opinion
    from another physician.

    As a medical professional who speaks only English (American style at that) I can tell you I've never
    heard of the modifier "-Ve" in reference to blood type "O". Having said that I would add that blood
    type is only a consideration when the patient is receiving whole blood, blood products (like
    platelets, plasma, red cells or cryoprecipitate) or transplanted organs.

    In addition, many contributors to this newsgroup believe in a variety of unproven approaches to
    medicine. If you are really concerned for your mother's health then you should NOT rely solely on
    any medical advice you may find here especially if you are desperate.

    Regards,

    Snidely