PMC not displaying all values

Pureshot78

Oct 7, 2004
I've attached a few screenshots that will help explain.
My PMC is set to display ATL, CTL, TSB as lines and TSS per day as a bar.

Lately some of the TSS bars are not appearing when I know that I have workouts on those dates. My guess is that they are contributing to ATL and CTL but i'm not sure.

Has anyone run into this before? Suggestion?

Pureshot78 said:
I've attached a few screenshots that will help explain.
My PMC is set to display ATL, CTL, TSB as lines and TSS per day as a bar.

Lately some of the TSS bars are not appearing when I know that I have workouts on those dates. My guess is that they are contributing to ATL and CTL but i'm not sure.

Has anyone run into this before? Suggestion?
How many maximal daily TSS values have you set it to show? I bet it is showing the top 28 or whatever you've set it to show. Suggest entering 999 (the max number you can enter) as this will give you top 999 daily TSS scores (or how ever many you actually have).

Then it's only a problem if you want to show daily TSS on a PM chart which has more than 999 days with a TSS score.

Alex Simmons said:
How many maximal daily TSS values have you set it to show? I bet it is showing the top 28 or whatever you've set it to show. Suggest entering 999 (the max number you can enter) as this will give you top 999 daily TSS scores (or how ever many you actually have).

Then it's only a problem if you want to show daily TSS on a PM chart which has more than 999 days with a TSS score.
Thanks! You were exactly right. The value was set to 28 and i changed it to 42.

I use the "Custom Thru Today" option so that my PMC only shows the 42 days matching my CTL constant. I wish this was an option instead of having to change it every day or so.

What do you all use on your PMC chart?

Pureshot78 said:
Thanks! You were exactly right. The value was set to 28 and i changed it to 42.

I use the "Custom Thru Today" option so that my PMC only shows the 42 days matching my CTL constant. I wish this was an option instead of having to change it every day or so.

What do you all use on your PMC chart?
Well I have several PMCs. You are allowed to have more than one ;)

I have a last 28 days, this season, this year, a custom date rate thru to today marking a particular change in training approach, last year, from the beginning of power meter data to now etc etc The last 28 days is handy as it is quick and easy to see current values.

The one minor annoyance for me is I would like to be able to quickly view tomorrow's TSB number today, but since the custom thru today option only charts up to today, you need to specify a date range into the future to see that and well - I just want to know tomorrow's number sometimes without having to reset the date range. Yeah I know it ain't hard to work it out from today's ATL & CTL.

I set all the TSS bars with the 999 setting, so it doesn't matter how many days are shown, 28 days or 2 years, it will pick up all TSS.

Then I might do others if I'm looking to assess when MMP PBs occured. The clone chart option makes this real easy.

Alex Simmons said:
The one minor annoyance for me is I would like to be able to quickly view tomorrow's TSB number today, but since the custom thru today option only charts up to today, you need to specify a date range into the future to see that and well - I just want to know tomorrow's number sometimes without having to reset the date range.
yeah, this would be nice. I'm using the TSTWKT excel sheet to track/plan my PMC and to adjust my schedule accordingly. This allows me to see a few days ahead of TSB as well as what a simple rearrangement of workouts will do to the immediate future of CTL/ATL.

Took me a bit of searching to get the math right to match the numbers on the PMC in WKO+, but now they match flawlessly.

Does anyone have the problem that PMC does not keep any changes made to it?

I have modifie mine a few times but just goes back to the original version.

giannip said:

No and I have several PMCs covering different date ranges. What date setting have you chosen to use for the PMC?

giannip said:

In the version I am using, if you modify it while a chart is zoomed, none of the changes are saved.

Woofer said:
In the version I am using, if you modify it while a chart is zoomed, none of the changes are saved.
That is by design, so you can zoom in, mess around with the charts and then go back to your 'favorite' settings.

cool..that's what I was doing and while checking it out further I realised I could edit when not zoomed.

NomadVW said:
......I'm using the TSTWKT excel sheet to track/plan my PMC and to adjust my schedule accordingly. This allows me to see a few days ahead of TSB as well as what a simple rearrangement of workouts will do to the immediate future of CTL/ATL.....
Yep, doing the same thing, except that I've used it to project forward to my target 'A' race(s) in aound 8 weeks time so I can make sure that I'm 'ready to race' :D