PMC spreadsheet

kaparzo

Apr 5, 2007
Does anyone have or have a link to a PMC spreadsheet that can help plan CTL ramp rates and tapers and such? Thanks.

kaparzo said:
Does anyone have or have a link to a PMC spreadsheet that can help plan CTL ramp rates and tapers and such? Thanks.
There are a couple of good free spreadsheets on the files page of the Google Wattage list: http://groups.google.com/group/wattage

You have to apply to join the group (basically an effort to minimize spam) but it's free and easy.

Some of the planning sheets there are a bit complex for my tastes. I'm typically interested in just a couple of weeks for a focused build or race taper and don't really want to project an entire season. I've attached the simple and quick planner I use for this kind of stuff. Just enter your starting ATL and CTL values as seeds. The time constants are the defaults (42 and 7 day) if you want to change them you have to actually edit the formulas in the cells. You can also insert rows and copy the formulas down (ctrl-d) to extend this template if you like.

-Dave