PMC webinar with Coggan and Allen to include Recording for later review!

Hunter w/kg

Jul 4, 2003
The Webinar that Andy and I will be doing tomorrow will be recorded and anyone that signs up for both will get a copy of the webinar for later review as many times as they would like. This is a real benefit of the webinar. Even if you can't attend in person, this alone is worth the cost of admission!
Sign up now. I'll be sending out emails to all signed up participants tomorrow afternoon with log in details.

http://blog.trainingpeaks.com/2007/11/webinar-the-performance-manager-nov-14-28.html

Hunter

Hunter w/kg said:
and anyone that signs up for both will get a copy of the webinar for later review as many times as they would like
I gotta ask... So if you only purchase one of the webinars (and can't make it for the live broadcast) you're SOL?

Dave

Hunter w/kg said:
The Webinar that Andy and I will be doing tomorrow will be recorded and anyone that signs up for both will get a copy of the webinar for later review as many times as they would like. This is a real benefit of the webinar. Even if you can't attend in person, this alone is worth the cost of admission!
Sign up now. I'll be sending out emails to all signed up participants tomorrow afternoon with log in details.

http://blog.trainingpeaks.com/2007/11/webinar-the-performance-manager-nov-14-28.html

Hunter
What was recorded, the audio or the web presentation, or both (hopefully)? I was only able to dial in and listen. I wasn't able to log into the gotomeeting.com site for some irritating reason.

bbrauer said:
What was recorded, the audio or the web presentation, or both (hopefully)? I was only able to dial in and listen. I wasn't able to log into the gotomeeting.com site for some irritating reason.

Sorry to hear that you couldn't see the presentation...were you by chance trying to join a meeting (via www.gotomeeting.com) instead of a webinar (via www.gotowebinar.com)?

Anyway, to answer your question: both the Powerpoint presentation and the audio were recorded to a .wmv file. It's a biggie, though, so I can't just email it to you. It should be available for downloading (e.g., via FTP) in the next few days.

acoggan said:
Sorry to hear that you couldn't see the presentation...were you by chance trying to join a meeting (via www.gotomeeting.com) instead of a webinar (via www.gotowebinar.com)?

Anyway, to answer your question: both the Powerpoint presentation and the audio were recorded to a .wmv file. It's a biggie, though, so I can't just email it to you. It should be available for downloading (e.g., via FTP) in the next few days.

Glad we'll be able to download both, as i couldnt hear anything... maybe it was too far for the soundwaves to travel too the UK!!!! ;-)

ric