point calculator

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ryanne Kindle, May 20, 2004.

  1. Is there any way someone could send me a copy of the points
    calculator program for my office computer? I have it on my
    home PC, but want to add it here at work, as well. Thanks so
    much! Ryanne [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Joel

    Joel Guest

    Why can't you email it to work from your home
    computer??????????

    --
    Joel, NJ USA

    395.6/354.2/My Goal 250/WW goal 205