points calculator for pc.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Angie, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Angie

    Angie Guest

    i had points calculator that i had on my comp but my b/f did ome work to my comp and I lost it it's
    the one with the apple for an icon. Ican't rememeber the name and was wondering if anyone had any
    info on it.

    thanks angie
    ps happy to report final loss for two weeks is 5lbs

    Tags:

  2. great loss, Lee
    Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i had points calculator that i had on my comp but my b/f did ome work to
    my
    > comp and I lost it it's the one with the apple for an icon. Ican't
    rememeber
    > the name and was wondering if anyone had any info on it.
    >
    > thanks angie
    > ps happy to report final loss for two weeks is 5lbs

  3. Dustin

    Dustin Guest

    Hi Angie,

    You can get the calculator at:

    http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe

    Have fun!

    Dustin ;-)

    Angie wrote:
    > i had points calculator that i had on my comp but my b/f did ome work to my comp and I lost it
    > it's the one with the apple for an icon. Ican't rememeber the name and was wondering if anyone
    > had any info on it.
    >
    > thanks angie
    > ps happy to report final loss for two weeks is 5lbs

  4. Angie

    Angie Guest

    thank you so much that is the one i was looking for. thanks again