Points Question

Richard

Guest
I just finished dinner and still have 10 points left. Should I just move on or should I try and
consume the 10 points? This has been happening a lot lately.

A Skinny Cow and a glass of wine would be 6 points. I could eat 40 peanuts for the other 4
points. Or not.

11 days into this and the water weight continues to come off. Showed another 2# loss this morning.
Or is it still water weight?

--
Richard Since 1938 JLFAMXUIRWQA(at)spammotel(dot)com
250/242/225 (first goal)

Yes, you should eat all the points you have left in your daily budget (if the extra 10 is flex
points, of course, you do not need to) Since you are just 11 days into this, your body will
eventually adjust to eating less food, and it will get harder to lose the weight on the same
amount of food and exercise (I've been into this for almost two years, and still have that famous
"last 10-15 pounds"). If you cut out the food right now, your body might react by going into
starvation mode and start hoarding all the calories (and fat) that it can. Then it will just get
harder and harder....Plus, as you lose, your daily limit will reduce to reflect your new weight,
so enjoy having so many points left, and have a good snack! My daily limit is now 22 and man that
can be hard!!!

Good luck

Meg~

"Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I just finished dinner and still have 10 points left. Should I just move on or should I try and
> consume the 10 points? This has been happening a lot lately.
>
> A Skinny Cow and a glass of wine would be 6 points. I could eat 40
peanuts
> for the other 4 points. Or not.
>
> 11 days into this and the water weight continues to come off. Showed another 2# loss this morning.
> Or is it still water weight?
>
> --
> Richard Since 1938 JLFAMXUIRWQA(at)spammotel(dot)com
> 250/242/225 (first goal)

If I do not eat all of my points I do not lose, the peanuts have good fats,
perhaps, have milk instead of the wine, Lee
Richard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I just finished dinner and still have 10 points left. Should I just move on or should I try and
> consume the 10 points? This has been happening a lot lately.
>
> A Skinny Cow and a glass of wine would be 6 points. I could eat 40
peanuts
> for the other 4 points. Or not.
>
> 11 days into this and the water weight continues to come off. Showed another 2# loss this morning.
> Or is it still water weight?
>
> --
> Richard Since 1938 JLFAMXUIRWQA(at)spammotel(dot)com
> 250/242/225 (first goal)

"Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Yes, you should eat all the points you have left in your daily budget (if the extra 10 is flex
> points, of course, you do not need to) Since you are

Thanks for the reply Meg. I went and chopped up an apple and dumped a light peach yogurt on it for 4
points, had a Skinny Cow for 3 points (peanutbutter) and 3 points worth of nuts. This is fun. :))

--
Richard Since 1938 JLFAMXUIRWQA(at)spammotel(dot)com
250/242/225 (first goal)

and wonderful choices, Lee