Points?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Arawak, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Arawak

    Arawak Guest

    Hi. I know that uk calculates points based on fat and calories, but I've got the desktop calculator
    and am using the time to eat plan, which is not listed in the options section of the calculator. I
    don't know which plan to tell the calculator to base its calculations on. What do you think? Thanks.

    'I think where I am not, therefore I am where I do not think.'
    Or, 'I think where I cannot say that I am.'
    Jacques Lacan

    Tags:

  2. Krys

    Krys Guest

    UK is calories and saturated fat

    --
    krys

    UK 157/133/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    news:[email protected]...