Poison Water Supply

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by Roger Edge, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Roger Edge

Roger Edge New Member

What you don't no about city water. It is fluoridated. Why Fluoride is one of the most toxic poisons on the planet. The fluoride they put in your water comes from the Phosphate Fertilizer Industry,a toxic poison.The tooth paste contians sodium fluoride from the Aluminum Industry. Read the warning lable on your tooth past box.
    This is a toxic drug they put in our city water. If you drink large amounts it can cause joint pain in your leggs,hips,lower back and knees. It will also cause your teeth to be moddled.white spots then rott from the inside.
    First water fluoridation on the earth Germany Nazi prison camps. To force calm submission. Is this why our government puts it in our water. Humans only drink or cook with only one half of one percent of city water, the rest goes down the drain in to our ground. This provides a toxic dumping sight for the Fertilizer Industry.
    Sodium fluoride was once only used as rat poison. ALCOA scientest in 1945 sold this bag of crap to the world. They said it was good for your teeth. see www.fluorideaction.org .
    tHIS IS THE TRUE CORUPTION OF GOVERNMENT BOTH PARTYS.
    THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL. ALL ABOUT THE MONEY
    drink bottled water reverse osmosis it gets rid of fluoride.
    Just think the public or city has the rite to vote a none POISON/DRUG into my drink water.
    Toxsitity of our city,now I now what System of a Down was singing about. WAKE UP AMERICIA

ROCK ON ROGER

Tags:

2. Scotty_Dog

Scotty_Dog New Member

Have you met Wurm? Something tells me you two would get along quite well.

3. lumpy

lumpy New Member

4. Roger Edge

Roger Edge New Member

I saw wurms page. Liberals are the ones responsible for getting this crap put in our water supply.Most people think you are a nut when you tell them this. Most SHEEPOPLE are stupid. Most europian countrys don't fluoridate.

5. Roger Edge

Roger Edge New Member

Thanks ,
    As in the words of CORY, government is another way of saying BETTER THAN YOU .I used to trust my government but I have learned how stupid they are.
    OH YA METAL IS GOOD

6. Scotty_Dog

Scotty_Dog New Member

After some preliminary research, I have concluded that too little fluoride in your diet causes paranoia.

7. bkaapcke

bkaapcke New Member

get over it already. bk

8. Roger Edge

Roger Edge New Member

Any person who drinks artificially fluoridated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person, mentally or physically. Fluorides are general protoplamsic poisons, with the capacity to modify the metabolism of cells by inhibiting certain enzymes. This drug / poison effects the brain long before skeletal fluorosis or dental fluorosis begins. Chinese investigations have found fluoride in drinking water from 1-3 ppm affect the nervous system directly. www.laleva.org/eng/2004/05/fluoride
    Roger

9. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

Reading this forum has the same effect. I was perfectly normal and well adjusted a few years back.
    Now look at me!

10. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

Good news,rog! If you combine malted barley with hops and yeast and fluoridated water the effects of this vicious poison are completely eradicated! It's true! A scientific miracle!
    Trust me ...I'm a Fascist!!!

11. Roger Edge

Roger Edge New Member

WHAT ARE YOU A DENTIST. I'LL NEVER GET OVER IT, UNTILL OUR STUPID GOVERNMENT OFFICALS TAKE THIS DRUG/POISON OUT OF OUR WATER SUPPLY. www.earthisland/eijournal/spring98/sp98b_fe.htm

Don't you have some type of intelligent comment to make or is get over it all I get. Fluoride dose make you stupid.

Edge

12. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

Thank you for exposing yet another liberal plot to control our minds.IMO,you've only touched on the true extent of the conspiracy.
    Did you know about the poisonous mind-control effects of Nitrogen? It's true! Absolutely!
    Have you ever heard of Nitrogen narcosis?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrogen_narcosis
    Nitrogen narcosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    And this stuff is everywhere!
    It's 80% of the air we breathe! It's true! It affects the nervous system and makes us all mad! Really!
    The liberals are just dupes of the Illuminati and the shape-shifters though.They're the real culprits! Somehow,they managed to infiltrate our supply of God-given pure oxygen,introducing Nitrogen so we would all be too happy under the effects of Nitrogen Narcosis to care about the UN black helicopters which are going to take us all to Internment Camps! Hey.."Narcosis"...that means narcotics,right?
    They have us all hooked! You may doubt the veracity of my words,but just see what happens if you try to go "cold turkey" off this mix of oxygen and the mind control poison...NITROGEN! The withdrawal will kill you!
    Fortunately Rog,I'm going to let you in on a SECRET! You can filter this Nitrogen stuff out! Really! And you can do it without expensive equipment! I'm not kidding here!
    You need something absorbent that will fit up your nostrils.I recommend a couple of tampons.You also need something to combine with the Nitrogen to neutralise it.The ammonia in your own urine works perfectly and has the additional benefit of being organic and compatible with the body it came from.Soak the tampons in urine and push them up your nostrils as far as they can go.Trust me...this is the only way to nullify the effects of the well known psychotropic gas that has been used as a method of mind-control ever since the Year dot.

It's not entirely without risk though,I'm bound to say.The ammonia will certainly nullify the effects of the Nitrogen by combining with it to form Ammonium Nitrate,but you should keep away from diesel fuel and detonators or your head may explode.
    I thank you,as a patriot for exposing the truth about fluoride,but the real threat to the world is Nitrogen.I invite you to join me in my Crusade to make this known to all.
    Your Brother in Right -Wing Extremism,
    Steve.

13. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

But if this is true and you ingest flouride for a time ,how will you know that you are stupid?
    Stupid people rarely know that they are not too smart. As a matter of fact it is usually the opposite for them.

14. Roger Edge

Roger Edge New Member

Steve,
    It is hard for me to understand why people are so closed minded on this subject. Yes it is in everything.Because we put it there. The fluoride in our water is a toxic byproduct of the phosphate fertelizer ind. It contains arsenic,mercury and lead. There are plenty of tooth products on the market without us drinking fluoride. It is like drinking die to color your hair. It only works topical so the ADA says. I had stage one skeletel fluorosis. Workers in industry get this from exposeure. You ake in your hips,knees,lower back and also effect your weight. I was at 145 lb when I had to quit my construction job. I was 6 ft. 206 at one time. It takes as much as 10-20 years to get this effect. I drank about 2 gallons when I plastered pools. Another gal when I ride. All city water. I went to sell trucks and didn't like there water so I started to drink bottled water. About 18 months later I was able to walk without pain. I had to use a elect. scooter at work. I am laying block now. I ride a Haro EX1 I feel great. I thought I would never ride again. People think it is funny to make jokes about this subject to me it is not a laughing matter.

My doctor told me I would not be able to do heavy work agin.Thank God he was wrong.All I did was follow Prescriptions for Nutritional Healing book instead of takeing VIOX. It made me sick.
    5 gm. of fluoride will kill you fast.
    www.fluorideaction.org Is sponsered by Paul Connett. Professor at Lorance University N.Y.
    Dr. Arvid Carlsson, Pharmacologist Nobel Prize Scientist says water fluoridation "OBSOLETE"
    There is a foundation devoted to the study of the toxic effects of fluoride. the studys are listed for you.
    Watever EDGE

15. BimmsAndBices

BimmsAndBices New Member

They found a dead horse in a water resevoir once! And flouride is not a conspiracy, you dumb fuck.

16. bkaapcke

bkaapcke New Member

I repeat; get over it, already. Besides, the bigger health threat in water is mold. bk

17. Weisse Luft

Weisse Luft New Member

Chlorine is another halogen...that is the same elemental family that fluorine is from. Halogens make halides, chlorine makes chlorides, fluorine makes fluorides.

Clorine is very toxic too. Used as a blister gas in WWI and many people have died from accidents. And it too is added to your water, only in MUCH GREATER concentrations.

And forget that salt shaker, it contains over 50% chlorine! And that sodium is bad stuff too.

Just drink rainwater. Preferably with worms in it as you know if it is safe for worms, it is safe for you.

18. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

Air is also dangerous. It has properties that can cause it to be detrimental to your health ,but only if inhaled in small quantities over a long period of time.
    Say three or four years.

19. Weisse Luft

Weisse Luft New Member

Oxygen is very toxic. Substitute oxygen for the air normally used by SCUBA diving and descend to 20 meters. You might live for 10 minutes, if lucky.

Even nitrogen is toxic, although not as lethal as oxygen. But you can cop a nice buzz at 45 meters of depth using plain air.

Water itself is toxic. Sure, it takes 13 liters, consumed within a few minutes, but it is lethal. And it only takes a few ounces to drown so it is an inhalation hazard.

Wow. Plain air and water are toxic, if not LETHAL. No big surprise because everything is toxic, the poison is in the dose. It is called hormesis and is the contrary to the chemophobes who assume a zero limit on the most toxic substances.

Look at many vitamins. Some contain selenium, something much more toxic than fluoride. Large doses cause hair and nails to fall off. Small doses can prevent dandruff and is sold in some shampoos.

Erin Brokovich was adamant against chromium in water but many vitamins contain it ON PURPOSE!

20. byte_speed

byte_speed New Member

And some fool was probably beating on the horse.