Poisoned!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ctg, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    On what was the first ride on dirt this spring. Coming around a blind corner some overgrowth caught
    me by surprise. Got a face full of branches but didn't think twice until last night when I realized
    the right side of my face looked sunburned. The itching started today.

    Got the nice half and half thing going on on my face, an inaspicious start to the Spring.

    Watch out for those bushes, it's dangerous out there...

    --
    Chris
    ________________

    Tags:

  2. "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On what was the first ride on dirt this spring. Coming around a blind
    corner
    > some overgrowth caught me by surprise. Got a face full of branches but didn't think twice until
    > last night when I realized the right side of my face looked sunburned. The itching started today.
    >
    > Got the nice half and half thing going on on my face, an inaspicious start to the Spring.
    >
    > Watch out for those bushes, it's dangerous out there...

    just goes to show, face + bush = danger?

    seriously though, must be pretty cool standing sideways looking in the mirror and then
    swapping round....

    > Chris
    > ________________
    > www.chrisgroff.com

    Steve E.

  3. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    :
    : Got the nice half and half thing going on on my face, an inaspicious start to the Spring.
    :
    : Watch out for those bushes, it's dangerous out there...
    :
    : --
    : Chris
    : ________________
    : www.chrisgroff.com
    :
    :
    :

    Heh. I got poison oak for the first time in my life this year. Previously, I'd always been
    immune to it. Since that first episode, I've gotten 3 more times... and probably again from last
    nights ride. ;)

    I have a feeling that I will have it constantly this summer.

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

    --

  4. Jaybird X

    Jaybird X Guest

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]>

    > Heh. I got poison oak for the first time in my life this year. Previously, I'd always been immune
    > to it. Since that first episode, I've gotten 3 more times... and probably again from last nights
    > ride. ;)
    >
    > I have a feeling that I will have it constantly this summer.

    I have heard that there are people that graze goats in the poison oak and then sell the milk to USFS
    firefighters. Drinking the milk will make you immune to the P/O. Dosage amounts unknown. I'd bet you
    could do a little research on WWW and find out. If it's a real problem for anyone this might be
    something to look into.

    Jaybird