Polar 710/720 & Linux

I understand that there is open source Linux
software for the Polar 710/720. Has anyone
tried this on the Sharp Zaurus PDA, which
runs Linux and has an irda (IR) port?

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:44:15 +0000, hbaker1 wrote:

> I understand that there is open source Linux
> software for the Polar 710/720. Has anyone
> tried this on the Sharp Zaurus PDA, which
> runs Linux and has an irda (IR) port?

Or indeed to an iPaq running Familiar Linux?

I tried out the Polar download software on my Mandrake box - it seemed to
work, but I couldn't coerce the viewer software into working. And the
downloaded HRM file wasn't in .hrm format.

Robert