Polar 710/720 & Linux

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by [email protected], Apr 2, 2004.

  1. I understand that there is open source Linux
    software for the Polar 710/720. Has anyone
    tried this on the Sharp Zaurus PDA, which
    runs Linux and has an irda (IR) port?

    Tags:

  2. On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:44:15 +0000, hbaker1 wrote:

    > I understand that there is open source Linux
    > software for the Polar 710/720. Has anyone
    > tried this on the Sharp Zaurus PDA, which
    > runs Linux and has an irda (IR) port?

    Or indeed to an iPaq running Familiar Linux?

    I tried out the Polar download software on my Mandrake box - it seemed to
    work, but I couldn't coerce the viewer software into working. And the
    downloaded HRM file wasn't in .hrm format.

    Robert