Polar 720i and Mac duel cores?

Polars are only compatible with Windows and I've had no success with a
Mac running the windows emulator. I was wondering if it might work
with a duel core Mac running a full windows OS. Has anybody had any
success? Thanks for any input.

--
Nige Danton

I'm still running a PPC Mac so I don't have any direct experience, but
if you're willing to use boot camp then you will be running a standard
Windows PC. It may even work fine using virtualization software like
Parallels while you are still booted into OSX.

[email protected] wrote:
> Polars are only compatible with Windows and I've had no success with a
> Mac running the windows emulator. I was wondering if it might work
> with a duel core Mac running a full windows OS. Has anybody had any
> success? Thanks for any input.

No need to use Windows, my other half uses iSmartTrain to download
from her Polar s625x to her iBook, I think it should also work with
the s720i. It does require a usb/serial converter and the Polar serial/IR
interface as the polur usb/IR interface doesn't follow the standard
USB protocols (and a Mac driver isn't available for it).

See http://www.ismarttrain.com for more info.

Doug