Polar 720i

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Kendall, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Kendall

    Kendall Guest

    Does anyone know if one can plot DISTANCE on the X axis vs HR, altitude, speed, cadence, temp with
    data from the Polar 720i and the included software.

    Ken

    Tags:

  2. rek

    rek New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2002
    Messages:
    1,190
    Yes, Polar Precision Performance 4.0 (free update from 3.0) lets you do this.

  3. Rick Todd

    Rick Todd Guest

    Kendall,

    There is an icon on the tool bar (15th one over from the left on my screen with the curve displayed
    in the active window) that swaps time and distance on the X axis.

    Rick