Polar 725 wheel size.

Hello !
Does anyone know what is the minimum wheel size that can be set on a
Polar S725X ?
I cannot find this info on the online manual.
Thanks !

Luca.

Hi Sandy !
Thank you for the answer !
But I am a little confusing.... I think you mean 42cm, right ?
And that is the diameter of a 16 inches wheel, correct ?
Thanks,

Luca.

Dans le message de
news:[email protected],
[email protected] <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> Hi Sandy !
> Thank you for the answer !
> But I am a little confusing.... I think you mean 42cm, right ?
> And that is the diameter of a 16 inches wheel, correct ?
> Thanks,
>
> Luca.

Sorry to have caught your attention. I just made that up ! Par for the
course here. :)
--
Les faits relatés ici ne sont que pure fiction, et ne sauraient être
utilisés ou rapprochés d'une situation réelle existant ou ayant

Sandy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Sorry to have caught your attention. I just made that up ! Par for the
> course here. :)

I tried it on a S725. It's 1000 mm, which should be small enough for a
16-inch wheel.

-as

Sandy wrote:
> Dans le message de
> news:[email protected],
> [email protected] <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
>
>>Hi Sandy !
>>Thank you for the answer !
>>But I am a little confusing.... I think you mean 42cm, right ?
>>And that is the diameter of a 16 inches wheel, correct ?
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Luca.

> Sorry to have caught your attention. I just made that up ! Par for the
> course here. :)

Hi Luca,

I tried with my 720i to set the wheelsize as low as possible. The
display stopped at 1000 mm. I think the 725 would be the same.

Lou
--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu

Many thanks to everyone for the kind answers ! :)
You Antti and Lou are so kind that you went to take the instrument and try
for me !
Thanks again.
Luca.

news:[email protected]...