Polar CS100 - Fix or Replace?

vinmiller

Feb 12, 2007
Hello,

I have a battery hungry CS100 that eats up an entire battery in just one day. :mad: Has anyone experienced this and have they fixed it? If so, how?

Otherwise, can anyone recommend a relatively inexpensive cycling computer by a different manufacurer that has the following features:

heart rate
avg and max heart rate
distance
cadence
speed
avg and max speed
elapsed time
*battery can be changed by user

Thanks

I have had so many problems with my CS100.
I've had 2 and both have been faulty. And i know of others who have had similar problems.
Sent mine back for a refund.

vinmiller said:
Hello,

I have a battery hungry CS100 that eats up an entire battery in just one day. :mad: Has anyone experienced this and have they fixed it? If so, how?

Otherwise, can anyone recommend a relatively inexpensive cycling computer by a different manufacurer that has the following features:

heart rate
avg and max heart rate
distance
cadence
speed
avg and max speed
elapsed time

Thanks

Vin , without stating the obvious, your CS100 has issues. The unit should not consume a battery per day. Call Polar and explain your situation, perhaps they'll warranty it or repair it. The new CS400 and CS600 computers have head unit batteries that can be swapped by the user, however, the 2.4 WIND sensors cannot and require a Polar technician. :confused:

vinmiller said:
Hello,

heart rate
avg and max heart rate
distance
cadence
speed
avg and max speed
elapsed time

Thanks

http://www.delphicyclometers.com/home.html

Delphi 5 - The only "thing" is that cadence is NOT wireless; other than that its a GREAT computer!