Polar CS200 Mounting Hardware

UncleFred

Oct 4, 2005
I have 2 bikes, 1 road 1 mtb and 1 Polar CS200 Computer. I'd like to use the computer on both bikes but don't want to continually swap the mounting hardware, speed and cadence sensors and magnet from one bike to the other.

Does anybody have the hardward from either a broken computer or even a complete Kit of Polar CS200 that they would be willing to sell?

If I can't get anything second hand does anybody know of an online store that sells the hardward separately to the computer.

Thanks

UncleFred said:
I have 2 bikes, 1 road 1 mtb and 1 Polar CS200 Computer. I'd like to use the computer on both bikes but don't want to continually swap the mounting hardware, speed and cadence sensors and magnet from one bike to the other.

Does anybody have the hardward from either a broken computer or even a complete Kit of Polar CS200 that they would be willing to sell?

If I can't get anything second hand does anybody know of an online store that sells the hardward separately to the computer.

Thanks
You might try www.pccoach.com they have a large selection of hardware, and accessories to match almost any Polar system.
There are several on-line stores out there but pccoach is highly recommended.

I dont have one second hand. But polar has the set directly. $29.99 gets you all the hardware including the bike mount and sensor. Give them a call directly.

impakt said:
I dont have one second hand. But polar has the set directly. $29.99 gets you all the hardware including the bike mount and sensor. Give them a call directly.
Thanks, couldn't get through to Polar on the 800 number and couldn't find any online stores that sold the kit, eventually ordered the kit & 2 cadence sensors from heartratemonitors.co.uk now I have to get them shipped to the BVI, Should be here in time for next Christmas!!!