Power meters · Public discussion

Polar CS600 Power & WKO+

Started by Alex Simmons · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,493 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
1 November 2007
Last activity
1 November 2007
Original author
Alex Simmons
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,493
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Tried to post to Cycling Peaks Forum but it's not working.

    I have a client that recently purchased and installed a CS600.

    They don't use WKO+, so they send me the polar files instead, which I can import OK into WKO+ via drag and drop, except that all I get is the power, speed cadence, altitude, HR data but none of the ride desciption/notes, which would be pretty handy to have. All I get is "000000" in the notes section.

    With older polar hrm files, I used to get the notes when importing into WKO+.

    Any clues as to where the notes go or how I can get them into WKO+?

    Thanks

  2. On the Polar ProTrainer 5 training diary page (where the data downloaded from the CS600 is summarised) there is a check-box to 'copy the notes to the curve'. If your client checks this box then any notes from the ride will be stored in the .hrm file. You'll still get a sort run of zeros at the start but the note should appear in the notes column in WKO+

  3. Thanks. We'll give it a crack.
    Cheers
    Alex

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.