polar cs600

trixer

Sep 8, 2009
howdy all,

new to this forum, i was searching through alot of the threads about the polar cs600 there is quite a bit of info. i am personally looking for a cheaper version of a power meter for my bike. i do triathlons and have basically 3 wheelsets, trainer, aero, and disc.

i was able to find a very cheap polar cs600 with power meter on amazon.com

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Polar-CS600-Cycling-Computers-W-I-N-D/dp/B000QDYB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1252455226&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Polar CS600 with Power Cycling Computers W.I.N.D.: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

which almost seems too good to be true....would there be any possible issues with buying this model?

nobody has any input, i know there is alot of threads on this unit, but i am just curious if the price i see at amazon is too good to be true at $375?

trixer said:
howdy all,

new to this forum, i was searching through alot of the threads about the polar cs600 there is quite a bit of info. i am personally looking for a cheaper version of a power meter for my bike. i do triathlons and have basically 3 wheelsets, trainer, aero, and disc.

i was able to find a very cheap polar cs600 with power meter on amazon.com

Amazon.com: Polar CS600 with Power Cycling Computers W.I.N.D.: Sports & Outdoors

which almost seems too good to be true....would there be any possible issues with buying this model?

One set of prices in your link is probably used (with and w/out the power), the other new. There are some deals on the CS600 since the "x" is out, but nothing earth-shattering that I've seen. I recently got my wife a 600+Power from Nashbar for ~$450, if I recall correctly.

trixer said:
nobody has any input, i know there is alot of threads on this unit, but i am just curious if the price i see at amazon is too good to be true at $375?

I am pretty sure that is the cost of the CS600 computer only. The power meter ad on is another $350 ish... I have the CS600 computer and love it. I got the cadence ad on and am considering the power meter too. I need to do more research tho...