polar h.r.m. and mac os x

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Mark E. Johnson, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. anyone have experience with downloading polar h.r.m. data onto a mac os x computer (with
    usb cables).

    i wanna buy one of the new fancy ones but i use a mac os x computer and would like to be able to
    download it myself and do analysis on it myself.

    thanks!

    -mark johnson
    ---
    http://www.fat-to-fit.com http://www.EnduranceWeb.com
    ---

    Tags:

  2. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    "Mark E. Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > anyone have experience with downloading polar h.r.m. data onto a mac os x computer (with usb
    > cables).
    >
    > i wanna buy one of the new fancy ones but i use a mac os x computer and would like to be able to
    > download it myself and do analysis on it myself.

    Oh my, you are in for some heartache my friend.