polar h.r.m. and mac os x

Mark E. Johnson

Guest
anyone have experience with downloading polar h.r.m. data onto a mac os x computer (with
usb cables).

i wanna buy one of the new fancy ones but i use a mac os x computer and would like to be able to
download it myself and do analysis on it myself.

thanks!

-mark johnson
---
http://www.fat-to-fit.com http://www.EnduranceWeb.com
---

"Mark E. Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> anyone have experience with downloading polar h.r.m. data onto a mac os x computer (with usb
> cables).
>
> i wanna buy one of the new fancy ones but i use a mac os x computer and would like to be able to
> download it myself and do analysis on it myself.

Oh my, you are in for some heartache my friend.