Polar Heart Rate Monitors

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Dsmoothe, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. Dsmoothe

    Dsmoothe Guest

    I've used a Polar heart rate monitor in my training for a few years now. I just got the S720i and it
    is amazing. I found a good deal. If anyone wants a great deal on a Brand New Polar S720i Heart Rate
    Monitor(well below retail), send me an e-mail at [email protected]

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (dsmoothe) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > I've used a Polar heart rate monitor in my training for a few years now. I just got the S720i and
    > it is amazing. I found a good deal. If anyone wants a great deal on a Brand New Polar S720i Heart
    > Rate Monitor(well below retail), send me an e-mail at [email protected]
    >
    > Thanks

    Please start your subject line with "FS:" when selling items in this newsgroup.

    Thanks,

    Tom