Polar Heart Rate Monitors

Dsmoothe

Guest
I've used a Polar heart rate monitor in my training for a few years now. I just got the S720i and it
is amazing. I found a good deal. If anyone wants a great deal on a Brand New Polar S720i Heart Rate
Monitor(well below retail), send me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks

[email protected] (dsmoothe) wrote in news:[email protected]:

> I've used a Polar heart rate monitor in my training for a few years now. I just got the S720i and
> it is amazing. I found a good deal. If anyone wants a great deal on a Brand New Polar S720i Heart
> Rate Monitor(well below retail), send me an e-mail at [email protected]
>
> Thanks

Please start your subject line with "FS:" when selling items in this newsgroup.

Thanks,

Tom