Polar HRM battery question

Ron

Guest
I have a polar 720 and the transmitter has finally died. Does anyone know what it costs to get the
batteries replaced. I took another one apart a while back and replaced the batteries in that one and
then glued it back together. Does polar do that or do they just send a new transmitter?

Thanks

Ron C

They replace the battery in your old transmitter. They do it pretty quickly and it doesn't cost
much. It is better to let them do it, if you want it to remain waterproof.

"Ron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a polar 720 and the transmitter has finally died. Does anyone know what it costs to get the
> batteries replaced. I took another one apart a while back and replaced the batteries in that one
> and then glued it back together. Does polar do that or do they just send a new transmitter?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ron C

In Denmark where I live, you'll send the old transmitter to Polar and they'll send you a new cheaper
than if you buy a new transmitter.

Don't take it apart by yourself. So the answer is either buy a new transmitter (remember to get the
one to your model) or buy one while sending the old one to polar and they'll give you a discount.

news:[email protected]...