Polar HRM customer service is A+++

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Slider2699, Apr 29, 2003.

  1. Slider2699

    Slider2699 Guest

    I recently sent my 7 year old Polar HRM in for service, specifically to have the battery replaced.
    I called customer service beforehand and they advised me to send a check for $12.95 to cover
    battery replacement and return shipping. Imagine my surprise when I received my HRM today---not
    only was the battery replaced, but Polar replaced my transmitter and strap free of charge. I highly
    recommend Polar!

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. Slider2699 wrote:
    > I recently sent my 7 year old Polar HRM in for service, specifically to have the battery replaced.
    > I called customer service beforehand and they advised me to send a check for $12.95 to cover
    > battery replacement and return shipping. Imagine my surprise when I received my HRM today---not
    > only was the battery replaced, but Polar replaced my transmitter and strap free of charge. I
    > highly recommend Polar!
    >
    > Mike

    Yes. They are very good. I broke my cadence sensor when I took a spill and they just sent me a new
    one free of charge, no questions asked.

    --
    Perre