Polar HRM customer service is A+++

Slider2699

Guest
I recently sent my 7 year old Polar HRM in for service, specifically to have the battery replaced.
I called customer service beforehand and they advised me to send a check for $12.95 to cover
battery replacement and return shipping. Imagine my surprise when I received my HRM today---not
only was the battery replaced, but Polar replaced my transmitter and strap free of charge. I highly
recommend Polar!

Mike

Slider2699 wrote:
> I recently sent my 7 year old Polar HRM in for service, specifically to have the battery replaced.
> I called customer service beforehand and they advised me to send a check for $12.95 to cover
> battery replacement and return shipping. Imagine my surprise when I received my HRM today---not
> only was the battery replaced, but Polar replaced my transmitter and strap free of charge. I
> highly recommend Polar!
>
> Mike

Yes. They are very good. I broke my cadence sensor when I took a spill and they just sent me a new
one free of charge, no questions asked.

--
Perre