Polar HRM self battery replacement

Jeff

Guest
My 710 needs a new battery. I would assume changing the battery in this is about the same as any
sports type watch. Anyone have experience on this. Otherwise I'm just going to buy a new battery and
replace it.

I did a google search and didn't find this question posed before. Jeff. Rhode Island [email protected]

Jeff wrote:

> My 710 needs a new battery. I would assume changing the battery in this is about the same as any
> sports type watch. Anyone have experience on this. Otherwise I'm just going to buy a new battery
> and replace it.

I've done it myself, it was easy.

However, be aware that Polar dosesn't guarantee the unit is water proof if you open it. If Polar
changes the battery, they continue to guarantee the water tight seals. For me this wasn't a issue,
as I don't swim with it.

Barry