Polar HRM

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Zb, Feb 14, 2004.

  1. Zb

    Zb Guest

    Can anyone recommend a good place to buy one online? I'm thinking of splashing on the s610i and they
    seem to be much cheaper in the US. Wondering where I can buy one online and get it shipped to my
    sister who is coming over soon.

    Tags:

  2. Steve Hansen

    Steve Hansen Guest

    ZB wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a good place to buy one online? I'm thinking of splashing on the s610i and
    > they seem to be much cheaper in the US. Wondering where I can buy one online and get it shipped to
    > my sister who is coming over soon.

    I have got a number of items from JPI Imports. http://shop.store.yahoo.com/bpm-n-bpm-
    store/polhearratmo.html They seem to have decent prices, and their store is just about a mile from
    my house. I run right past it most days....

    Steve

  3. road runner sports

    "ZB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone recommend a good place to buy one online? I'm thinking of splashing on the s610i and
    > they seem to be much cheaper in the US.
    Wondering
    > where I can buy one online and get it shipped to my sister who is coming over soon.

  4. Gentolm

    Gentolm Guest

    E-bay plodzilla

    ZB wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a good place to buy one online? I'm thinking of splashing on the s610i and
    > they seem to be much cheaper in the US. Wondering where I can buy one online and get it shipped to
    > my sister who is coming over soon.

  5. heartmonitors.com...try them.

    ZB wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend a good place to buy one online? I'm thinking of splashing on the s610i and
    > they seem to be much cheaper in the US. Wondering where I can buy one online and get it shipped to
    > my sister who is coming over soon.

  6. Terrysquier

    Terrysquier Guest

    A great place to buy is: heartratemonitorsusa.com. Excellent prices and fantastic service.