Polar HRM

Zb

Guest
Can anyone recommend a good place to buy one online? I'm thinking of splashing on the s610i and they
seem to be much cheaper in the US. Wondering where I can buy one online and get it shipped to my
sister who is coming over soon.

ZB wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good place to buy one online? I'm thinking of splashing on the s610i and
> they seem to be much cheaper in the US. Wondering where I can buy one online and get it shipped to
> my sister who is coming over soon.

I have got a number of items from JPI Imports. http://shop.store.yahoo.com/bpm-n-bpm-
store/polhearratmo.html They seem to have decent prices, and their store is just about a mile from
my house. I run right past it most days....

Steve

road runner sports

"ZB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Can anyone recommend a good place to buy one online? I'm thinking of splashing on the s610i and
> they seem to be much cheaper in the US.
Wondering
> where I can buy one online and get it shipped to my sister who is coming over soon.

E-bay plodzilla

ZB wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good place to buy one online? I'm thinking of splashing on the s610i and
> they seem to be much cheaper in the US. Wondering where I can buy one online and get it shipped to
> my sister who is coming over soon.

heartmonitors.com...try them.

ZB wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good place to buy one online? I'm thinking of splashing on the s610i and
> they seem to be much cheaper in the US. Wondering where I can buy one online and get it shipped to
> my sister who is coming over soon.

A great place to buy is: heartratemonitorsusa.com. Excellent prices and fantastic service.