Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Polar M51/52 HRM

Started by sergen · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,073 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
31 July 2003
Last activity
31 July 2003
Original author
sergen
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,073
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi there (as a newbie to the forum)

    I've done a bit of research into HRM's both on the internet and by searching the hundreds of seemingly endless threads on this very site! In any case I believe I have narrowed my choice down to the Polar M51/52 - this seems a good buy to me (my budget won't stretch to something like a Polar 720 at the moment).

    Are there any other users of this model out there who can convince me I'm making a good/bad choice? Basically I want to use it to monitor my aerobic/anerobic thresholds - it doesn't really have to do the more complex stuff.

    Secondly, is the Polar 'own test' that this HRM can perform really an accurate indicator of VO2 max?

    And finally on the question of cycling etiquette (vanity being important to me!) where should you actually display the HRM - on the bike frame next to the odometer or as a watch around the wrist????

    thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.