Polar Mount for Aero Bar

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by joel roth, Jun 7, 2004.

  1. joel roth

    joel roth Guest

    I'm looking for a device or bracket to mount a polar monitor on an aero bar.

    Any suggestions?

    thanks.

    Joel

    Tags:

  2. joel roth wrote:
    > I'm looking for a device or bracket to mount a polar monitor on an
    > aero bar.

    Many aerobars have an optional computer mount that you can get. Like this
    Easton Clip on bar. If you download the installation instructions you can
    see how they've done it and maybe be able to make one just like it.

    http://www.eastonbike.com/COMPONENTS/bar.road.aeroforce.html

    --
    Perre

  3. You can try the Atomic Mount (http://www.atomicmount.com). Made for
    stem mounting a heart rate monitor but should work fine for areo bars.
    Just got one, works great.

    -Drew