Polar PC Software

Ssushi

Mar 21, 2003
I'm figuring that I don't have to bother with the watch setup if I can figure the SW out. has anyone actually figured out how to set up training sessions on the PC and downloaded OK?

I can upload data easily but the setup seems undocumented.

Cheers

Ssushi

you'll need the polar uplink software if you want to set up exercise sets on the pc, and then send them to the watch.

are you using PPP4.0+?

try visiting the .au polar site (link from polar.fi), and post to the forums they have. aussies are very helpful ;-)

I have PPP 4.00.023, do i really need further SW to download programs and stuff?

Ta

Ssusshi

The PPP software will recieve HR data from the watch, and also send basic stuff to the watch like VO2, max HR etc.

But to create exercise sets (HR limits, recovery times, intervals etc) use the Polar Uplink Tool found here.

I find it easier to do it on the PC and then send the sets to the watch.

You can transfer the settings from PPP software as well so you do not need to have the Polar Uplink software.

You need to connect to your heart rate monitor first. A new window appears after you connect and there is a tab called "Exercise" if I remember correctly. You can create exercises there and then transfer it to you monitor.