Road Cycling · Public discussion

Polar Precision Performace & Recovery time

Started by Tobiasl · · Last activity · 3 posts · 974 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
22 August 2003
Last activity
25 August 2003
Original author
Tobiasl
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
974
Views / 30 days
8
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello,

    Is it possible to see the recovery time from an exercise in PPP? If so, where can I find it?

    Best regards, Tobias L.

  2. In article said:

    Hello,

    Is it possible to see the recovery time from an exercise in PPP? If so, where can I find it?

    I have not been able to find it in the HRM file nor in the PPP.

    Jørn Dahl-Stamnes, EDB Teamco AS e-mail: [email hidden] (remove nospam first)
    web: spiderman.novit.nodahls

  3. Hello,

    I've verified with the Polar Support, and it is not transferred from the HRM. The support team
    forwarded the question as an "enhancment request" for future versions (I don't know if this is a
    software issue or a software and HRM issue).

    BTW. I've checked the HRM files and I can figure out most of the info, but not all. Does anyone know
    exactly which (and how/where) information are stored in the file?

    Best regards, Tobias L.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Jørn Dahl-Stamnes<[email hidden]> 2003-08-25 09:56:25


    In article said:

    Hello,

    Is it possible to see the recovery time from an exercise in PPP? If so, where can I find it?

    I have not been able to find it in the HRM file nor in the PPP.

    Jørn Dahl-Stamnes, EDB Teamco AS e-mail: [email hidden] (remove nospam first)
    web: spiderman.novit.nodahls

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.